A fight with no AD'S (Camilo's Evil Twin and Modern Family Crossover)

Y/N'S POV (I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO BAD I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED OK??)

As I waited for Camilo, My sisters and brothers began bugging me about me and Camilo's relationship. But after a while, a knock on a door came. My eyes lit up and I sprung up from my couch and dashed to the door in a hurry.

"It's so sad that she's so desperate.." I hear Gina say. Linetti nodded in an understanding way. I roll my eyes and open the door. There, I saw Camilo with a rose in his mouth. He had a beautiful suit with a pink flower in his pocket.

 But, something was off about him. His hair was slightly darker, his hair covering his left eye or right Idk?? I'm stupid with directions.

He had deep eye bags. He looked skeptical but I brushed It off I noticed his hand was extended for me which I took tenderly. I wave my siblings goodbye and hop into the horse. 

(Just so you know, your ride is a horse,)

I held into Camilo's waist tightly and bury my face in his back. 

"Never rode a horse before, love?" He teased, I look up to see him with a teasing grin but with loving eyes. I chuckle in response.

"Ehh... I guess you could say that" I laughed. He laughs with me. 

"Well, we should get going. I have some plans," He smiled. I smile at him back. We start to go through the quiet little town and explore a little before getting to the beach after. Right there I could see a red table cloth set out for me with delicious foods set. 

I take an incredible sniff out of the delicious food, I let a satisfied hum. Camilo's face seemed relived which is why I was confused but decide to ignore it once more. 

We both chat while eating. It was so calm and peaceful but just as things were beginning to be romantic I start to hear faint rustling near the bushes. 

I pause and look at that certain bush, Camilo does too and after a while, ANOTHER CAMILO POPS OUT?!

"He's an imposter!" The other Camilo says. (Istg I better not see any among us jokes, Im watching... Also, I have no choice to make the original Camilo speak in a Bold font because I don't wanna confuse you all.)

"WHAT?!" I shriek while looking at the two Camilo's in shock. 

"HE'S MY EVIL TWIN, CARLOS!" He points to the one with the suit. I look at him up and down before looking back at the other one.

"Please, Y/n you gotta believe me!"  The other Camilo begs. I was still in shock.

"Your the Imposter you-!" The one with the suit gets cut off by the other one tackling him and punching him completely. 

I step back in shock as I watch the two Camilo's fight. I hear someone chuckle behind me. I look behind me hastily to see a woman with popcorn and with an amused grin. 

"Sorry, who...?" I ask the woman.

"Oh! I'm sorry, My name is Gloria. Nice to meet you," She says while shaking my hand. She had an accent which I can't quite put a finger on

"Soo... What's the tea here?" She asks while pointing to the two Camilo's fighting. 

"I don't know, really," I admitted.

"Even better, A woman who doesn't know that her lover has a twin brother that likes her but can't say because he was waiting in the shadows waiting to attack so he could take his brother's place to earn the love of his brother's girlfriend. Oh... Plot twist." She said while taking a chomp of popcorn.

"Do you mind if I..?" I say pointing to the popcorn she nods in response And bends her hand to give me the popcorns.

One Camilo lands a punch so hard that we could hear it.

 "Ohhh..." Me and Gloria say in unison feeling the pain of the other Camilo.

After a while, they finish fighting and I take them back home for Julieta to heal them and to apologize to one another while Camilo's mom forced them too even though they didn't mean it. Turns out that Camilo DID have an evil twin and kidnapped Camilo so he could go on a date with me because he was basically obsessed with me.

~After That Incident~

My siblings look at me with a shocked look.

"Damn, Bitch! I wish I had an interesting love story than you!"  Gina exclaimed.

"How come drama only comes to you?!" Gina said again.

"Because drama is me✨," I say, Gina rolls her eye in response.

(Ok, If your still confused let me do a recap. Some days Camilo asks you on a date some days before you say yes and get ready the next day. The both of you go on a date but something was skeptical about him his features were off but you brushed it off the whole date but later you realize that he was an Imposter because the real Camilo was locked up somewhere in Casita and exposes Carlos. Out of anger, both of them fight full of hatred. After they fight Carlos explains what was REALLY happening and apologizes to Camilo after, so yeah.. a bit of a roller coaster ain't it? Anways it's ok if you find it bad IM SLEEPY AND I AM DIZZY SO GOODNIGHT YALL, Creds to the person who gave me this idea btw) 

~Love and Signed By This Beloved Author <3🌹💗