Chapter 5- Bruno's Vision

Y/N'S POV

(Downstairs)

As we both waited for the coast was clear I ate the leftover arepa. As I continued to munch on the arepa Mirabel looks over me.

"What are doi- ARE YOU EATING THE LEFTOVER AREPA?" Mirabel whisper-yelled.

"While we were sneaking I just found the leftovers and the smell was too good to resist!" I whispered while waving the half-eaten arepa.

"Give it to me!" Mirabel suddenly tackled me trying to get the arepa.

"No!" I hissed while pulling the arepa away from Mirabel's reach. We continue to struggle for a short while but then stopped when we suddenly started to hear someone speak. 

(The both of you travel upstairs)

We stop and turn to see Abuela and Isabella talking about her proposal. Because we were bored... Me and Mirabel mock them by making puppets using our hands and start to imitate what they are saying.

'I wonder if Dolores hears this...'- A sudden worry washes over me as I worry for Dolores. I knew for a fact that she liked him but, I don't know If she seemed too happy when knowing that Mariano liked Isabella instead. I decide to brush off the feeling and focus

As they pass by the staircase I notice that flowers were coming out of the back of Isabella's. I chuckle at the detail

"Hey, you weren't wrong that flowers come out of her a-" I got cut off by Mirabel shushing me immediately. I scoff and roll my eyes.

After they pass by Bruno's room we sneak into his room. (Brunos by the way for the confused people) We walk slowly walk to the door and push it open. As we open the door we were greeted by a door frame with an hourglass-like shape with sand falling.  

Mirabel extends a hand to feel the rough texture of the sand.

"Casita... Can you turn off the sand?" Mirabel said, uncertain.

"Are you serious?" I say defusing the tense situation. Mirabel looks at me.

"What?" Mirabel asks.

(Y'all, I forgot the lines here so imma have to do it by memory and maybe add a bit of lines here,)

"I'm not even gonna make a big deal out of it." I brush her off. Mirabel looks at me confused but then draws her attention to the tile clanking outside of Bruno's room.

"What? You can't help us out?" Mirabel said as the tiles move up and down slowly. Basically nodding a yes.

"Oh... Well, guess we're on our own." Mirabel responded, her tone disappointed. Suddenly the tiles moved up on down rapidly, the tile clanking loudly as it does.

"Shh, Shh..." I sush them down, they understood what I was trying to comply with and began to slow down a little. I sigh a relief and look back at Mirabel.

She took a deep breath and exhaled out the nerves that almost made her flunk out of here. 

"Ok, let's do this. For casita, for Abuela, maybe a little bit for me... AND YOU, I MEAN." She quickly added the last one. I roll my eyes.

"a LITTLE BIT FOR YOU?? Bitch, please-" I complain, Mirabel, rolls her eyes and ignores my complaints.

"Let's do this... WOAHHH!" She says after taking a step forward and falling to the ground. I look down, uncertain. I gulp.

I gladly accept the fall and land on Mirabel. 

"OOF!" (it's raining tacos from out of the sky-- MOVING ON!) I hear Mirable grunt under me.

"I think I dislocated your spine," I say lifting my heavy body off Mirabel's. She groans, she sits up and brushes off the sand that was remaining in her glasses.

We both lift ourselves off the ground to look and see a set full of stairs. The both of us looked speechless.

"Soo... Yeah, no reason at all but your gonna have to carry me."  I say.

"WHAT?!" Mirabel responds quickly

(Switching to Camilo, cause I don't know,)

As Camilo roamed the house, obviously bored. He stumbles upon a mirror. It was big and was the color black, it was a bit old and the mirror looked a little cracked. Camilo was fascinated. 

He wanted to take it to his room but it was too heavy so he called over Luisa.

"Uhh... Luisa?" He said from afar. Luisa flinches. She turns and sees Camilo with a shy face.

"Ehh... Could you help me with something?"  He asks, fiddling with his fingers.

"Sure," Luisa nodded, Camilo tells her to follow him, she nodded and follows. He tells her about the mirror and asks her to carry it to his room. Luisa said yes and did what she was asked.

After she carried the mirror to his room he thanked her and Luisa. Luisa said goodbye and leaves to do something else.

Camilo looks at the mirror, astonished. He stares at the mirror for a few moments before slowly extending a hand to touch it but suddenly... AND HAND TOUCHES HIM FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR.

Camilo's expression turned horrified he tries to pull back but the person on the other side of the mirror uses it as an advantage to boost them up.

Later on, the person is revealed...

"Hello~ I'm.. Carlos..."

"WHAT THE FU--" 

To be continued

~Wrote by this loving author <3 🌹💗👈 Keep going and have a great day!  💗💗