Modern AU!!- Just A Oneshot

(Luisa and Isabella are in College, along with Dolores, of course, You, Mirabel, and Camilo are in Highschool and you three are 17. Antonio is in Kindergarten.)

Y/n's Pov

"Y/N! WAKE UP, TIME FOR SCHOOL!" My mom said. I yawn and start to get ready for a bath. After I finished, I put on my daily clothes and packed my bags.

I run downstairs while holding on to the railing and enter the kitchen. My siblings greeted me. I greeted them back.

"So, Sugar. First day of Highschool? Are you nervous?" My brother, Lin, said in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, sweetpea. Are you?" Manuel butted in.

"A little bit but, I'm also excited," I said with a proud smile on my face.

"Ooo~ Confident I, see," Beatrice said, taking a sip of her coffee after.

"Don't get a boyfriend early!" Gina shouted from the other end of the table. My siblings laugh.

"G- Gina!" I say, my face turning red.

"Like she's ever going to get a boyfriend." Linetti chuckled, my siblings, laugh once again.

I scoff but silently laugh as well. My sibling's laughing stop's when they had heard a honk.

"Oop-- That's my ride gotta go, bye!" I wave them all a goodbye. They all waved goodbye back.

"Hi, Tia Pepa!" I said. Peppa waved at me,

"Hello, Y/n." She said. She gave me my helmet.

"Ooo~ new motorcycle?" I said, pointing at her new motorcycle.

"Yep, new model." She said. Proudly.

I put on my helmet and get on as She starts the motorcycle making a loud revving sound, Startling me a little. I hold onto her waist tightly while she makes her way to my school.

After we got there, I thanked her for the ride and went in. I felt tense but then eased when my best friend, Mirabel, saw me.

"Mirabel!" I squealed. She turned to look at me. Mirabel's face grew, she ran to hug me excitedly.

"I missed you so much.." I said while burying my face in her shoulders.

"Haha! Same." She awkwardly laughed.

"Mirabel. Who's this?" A voice said behind her. We both separated from the hug and turned to look at someone.

"Camilo, This is Y/n!" She introduced me to a boy with curly hair.

"H- hi, I'm Y/n," I say. A blush creeps towards my face while I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Camilo," He said while shaking my hand. Mirabel seemed to notice the tension but brushed it off.

The school bell rang, the trio went to their classes. (And by the power of fiction, they three had the same lesson)

We all yawned as the teacher started teaching us the history of Hamilton.

"Why does he still need to teach us about Hamilton? He should've just shown us the movie." I thought while sighing.

"Psst!" I hear someone whisper behind me.

I lift my head from my desk and looked behind me and see Camilo.

'What?' I mouthed.

'Wanna go on a date?' Camilo replied in a hushed tone.

I feel a squeak escape from my mouth. I turn red and thought about Camilo's offer.

I sigh and decide to make a decision. I give a nod.

His face lit up and stared at me as I stared at him back. We both continue to stare at each other but were then interrupted by my teacher slapping his ruler on my desk.

"Are you sure your listening Ms. Y/n?" My teacher glared at me. I nod furiously.

He sighed and went on with the lesson. Mirabel and me chuckled.

~After School~

After school, we all waited for our rides outside. Mine came first.

"Hey, sugarplum!" I hear Alejandro shout.

I draw my attention to my brothers who were riding a limo..?

I looked at them confused.

"How..?" I pointed at the limo.

"Dad gave it to us!" Manuel chuckled.

"Get in sweetpea." Lin gestured me to get in.

"Er.. Who are they?" Mirabel and Camilo said.

"My brothers." I chuckled.

"You'll pick the restaurant bye~" I wave Camilo and Mirabel goodbye. They waved goodbye as the limo drove off.

"She's got a boyfriend!! WOOOOOO!" My brothers started celebrating.

"Wh- Wha?!" I exclaim. I was annoyed but I didn't wanna deny it.

~The End~

(Might make a part 2 :V)