"mi amor, please :(" "no," ~ Drabble

(Imagine you are angry at Camilo and he starts begging for an apology)

"Mi Amor, Mi Vida? Please... Forgive me" You hear Camilo say as you felt his head leaning against the door.

"Camilo, no. I need space." You responded. Silence filled the room as you felt as if Camilo had gone quiet and had decided to leave since his shadow had disappeared.

You sigh and lean your shoulder and head against the door. You felt yourself easing down at the sudden silence and your nerves calming as well. It was a relief.

But sometime later you heard squeaking under you. Your eyes shot open and looked down to see a pair of rats carrying a fresh arepa. You chuckled at the sight. You picked up the arepa and looked at the bottom to see a note.

You peeled off the note and read what was written on it.

"I'm sorry, Mi Vida. Please forgive me... And If you won't that's fine but please don't starve yourself because of me :("

You let out a small chuckle, 'was he this eager?' you thought.

3RD PERSON POV

"I heard a chuckle!" Dolores said using a hand to make her super-hearing clear up. 

Click!

"I hear something unlocking!" Dolores said to Camilo and Antonio. 

"I hear them coming downstairs! Quick! Act Normal!" She whispered, the three of them tried to act normal as Y/n came downstairs and slowly peeking to see them.

"Mi Vida?" Camilo said as he rose from his chair and hugged Y/n while repeating an "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Dolores and Antonio chuckled. 

"Nailed it," The both of them whispered as they fist-bumped each other.

The end

~Made with love, author <3 💗🌹