IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH|| Title: The Only Chance I Can Get

(He aims his pistol in the sky 

"WAITTTT!!"

I walk towards him, but I am ushered away. Sorry, Sorry, moving on...)

CAMILO'S POV:

It was time for Isabella's proposal and I exit my room, I tell Carlos to stay here before locking the doors. I go downstairs and enter our dining room. I sit beside my father and Dolores and wait for other people to arrive.

For a few minutes, Antonio and my mom arrived and both take a seat, and then Augustin and Mirabel come in with nervous grins.

Mirabel forms a glare that is directed at Dolores and I both stare at them confusedly but I ignore them and I let out a sigh.

Later on, Abuela comes in with Mariano and his mom along with Isabella. As all of us thought that everyone was now gathered around the dinner table, Abuela clears her throat and aims her eyes at Mirabel.

Mirabel notices the look and calls someone over. 

And there she was, Y/n. 

I choke on the orange juice I was sipping on and my family stares at me weirdly. I let out a nervous chuckle as everyone draws their attention back to Y/n.

"Ah, y/n, please sit beside Camilo, and then we can begin," Abuela says. 

"Oh, Y/n I didn't you were joining us," Mariano said. 

"Hush pretty boy, someone legally kidnapped me with my parent's permission and here I am." Y/n said as Mirabel snorts.

Y/n makes her way beside me and my dad moves his chair closer to my mom so that Y/n can have space to sit beside me. Casita brings her chair and she sits. 

(I only remember some stuff in the movie bc I haven't really watched it ever since and I'm basically a goldfish so...)

As we all eat our food, I take a look at Y/n. 

Ever since we met, I had always wanted to talk to her when we were little. But, I never had the courage to.

(FLASHBACK TIMEEEEEE!! also told in the author/my pov ◉◡◉, this may seems useless but im tryna to sum up how yall got to the encanto :) )

At the age of 14, Camilo wandered around the village greeting everyone with a pleasant smile. Since he had nothing to do he had decided to go wander around in boredom. 

As he continued to walk around, Camilo noticed a small crowd gathered around something. Camilo begins to be nosy and tries to see what was happening.

"Where did you find them?" He hears Abuela's voice through the crowd, this makes him more intrigued to what was happening so he squishes through the crowd and gets to see what was going on. 

He finally makes it to the front and sees,

a family, a big one of that, and he saw They were carrying a girl the same as who seemed to be around Camilo's age who was injured and looked like she couldn't walk. They were covered in dirt and ashes and they all had stunned and traumatized faces.

"Please, let us stay. My daughter is injured and we need help!" A man, who seemed to be her father said to Abuela. Abuela gives a thoughtful look.

"Where's Julieta?" Abuela said looking around.

"Call Julieta, NOW!" Abuela said as she took the girl and took her inside the casita, it seems as if the girl's body was too weak to move.

Abuela lays her down on a hammock as everyone watches from afar. Julieta pushes the crowd away with a bowl full of soup in her hand. Camilo watches in surprise.

"Here drink this..." Julieta said as she brought the spoon to the girl's mouth, the girl was able to drink the soup and her wound were beginning to patch up.

Everyone lets out sighs of relief. But the girl remains unconscious.

"Thank you, How could I ever repay you." The girl's father said to Abuela. 

"It's fine, no need to repay me, I understand what happened to you," Abuela said. The girl's mother cried against her father's shoulder as they both continue to sob.

"Mirabel, could you please watch the girl in case she wakes up?" Julieta said, Mirabel nods and sits beside the girl. 

Camilo watches, stunned by what had happened.

For a few hours, the girl's eyes began to open and Mirabel sprung up from her chair.

"Hi, are you okay?" Mirabel asks the girl. The girl nods.

"Hang on, Let me get my mom... MAMA, THE GIRL IS AWAKE!" Mirabel shouted, rest in peace Dolores' ears.

"I'm coming mi amor!" I hear Julieta shout back.

Mirabel examines the girl and sat back down on her chair.

"Hi, My name is Mirabel, whats yours?" She asks the girl.

"Y- y/n.." The girl said weakly. Camilo wanted to introduce himself to the girl but didn't have the courage to. 

After finally mustering up the courage, he was about to introduce himself.

"H-"

"Heyo, My names Hector Gonzalez, nice to meet ya' " Hector cut off Camilo by pushing him away and sitting beside Y/n.

Camilo loses his courage and sadly, walks away. (Camilo wasn't really the bold boy he is right now, Camilo is drowning in an indescribable emptiness *epic guitar solo* )

(8 Months After Your Move, November 1,

Día de Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, where Abuela gets to meet her dead husba-- I should stop disrespecting, don't sue me, I tried searching up what the day of dead is and I did my research i didn't do a ton so...)

2 months in, you're now friends with Hector and Mirabel and have grown a bond with the village. Camilo still hasn't had the courage and is still drowning in an indescribabl--

Right now, Camilo IS FINALLY growing courage to talk to you, even if it was small talk, he still wanted to talk to you.

He spots you through the crowd. You were wearing a dress Mirabel had sewn for you and you were carrying a pile of ashes. (Pov: Sangwoo's ashes)

As Camilo was about to grab your hand to stop you, Hector suddenly grabs your hand and leads you through the crowd.

Camilo is left alone and he sighs, hopelessly.

(AFTER FLASHBACK AND ONTO THE PRESENT)

 Camilo flashes a smile at you. You chuckled and you both talked while in the dinner.

(TO be continued...)

~

HEYOOOO, WASSUP PEEPS GUESS WHO BACKK!! YES! MEEE!! SORRY I LEFT YOU ALL :((( I MISSED YOU ALL AND NOW IM BACK <3 I SORRY HAD TO LEAVE YOU ALL IN A CLIFFHANGER I WILL BE WRITING MORE.

~Love, Sammy 😍🥰💕💖🌹

(It's Britney Bitch, Michael Scott.)

(MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!!) 

(anyways bye)