MICHEAL MAKES A ENTRANCE|| Title: That's all for today

Y/N'S Pov:

As I and Camilo laugh and talk, I feel someone's foot hit my knee. I let out a small wince and I cock my head to Mirabel. 

She gives me a look, and her eyes quickly glance at Dolores. My eyes quickly glance at Dolores. And I notice her slight discomfort, I slightly become worried was going a bit too far, and I narrow my eyes at her, signaling her to stop. She didn't seem to get the message and continued to glare at her.

Luckily, Mirabel broke eye contact with Dolores by someone offering her a bowl of avocado. (Ya'll know that one vine that goes: ava ca do?)

Being distracted, Dolores quickly mutters something in Camilo's ears. After Mirabel pushes the bowl of guacamole out the way, Dolores quickly retracts away from Camilo. Camilo suddenly shapeshifts into Bruno and Mirabel before his face becomes deformed.

Felix notices and he whispers to Camilo to fix his face, He shakes his head and I let out a small chuckle along with Camilo looking at me tenderly.

Mirabel stares the both of us in shock and she is again handed a jug of water in front of her face, taking the chance. Camilo leans into his father's ears and tells Felix everything Dolores had told him and Felix spits out his water just as Mirabel pushes away the jug.

"Ay, Dios Mio..." I sighed as I slurped on the noodle. Camilo notices the worried look on my face and he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, you... okay?" He asks me and I just nodded sheepishly. "Yup, I'm A-Okay!" I raised two thumbs up. Camilo looks at me suspiciously and he turned away. I sighed and I looked to the other side of the dinner table at Mirabel where she was staring at Pepa and Felix while gritting her teeth in nervousness.

I notice the gray cloud under me and Camilo notices it as well, I see him subtly taking his ruana and putting it over my head.

"Huh?" I looked at him in confusion, He smiles softly. "In case it's a thunderstorm." He throws me a wink and I let out a small chuckle. 

I lean forward against the table to see Pepa stroking her hair uncontrollably while muttering 'clear skies' over and over.

I look at Mirabel worriedly and she shares the same energy as well. She stares at Pepa and Julieta again and sees that she had also told Julieta about Bruno's vision.

Julieta lets out a little gasp in shock and I pull Camilo's ruana over my head out of nervousness, gripping the sides tightly. I feel a hand touch mine and I flinched, it was Camilo. I was shaking uncontrollably and he noticed.

His hand stays on mine for a while until he rubs it gently, making me ease a little and forget about me and Mirabel's mission, oh right! The mission! I look back to the other side and see Mirabel's head under the table, I let out a noise of confusion and I looked down as well.

Dang! Cracks were forming underneath the table. I didn't notice Camilo's hand was on mine until I felt a little tug from it. 

I get my head out of the table and I see Camilo looking at me sadly and worried. I let my other arm put mine on Camilo's to reassure him and he sighs.

~

MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!! HELLOW AGAIN! SCREAM AT ME IF YOU LIKE IM SORRY, I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER LOL, HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL <333

- Made by Sammy, who loves you <3