𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬!- 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

This Also Connected To The Main Plot This is Just An Incident That Happened Between You and Camilo.

(Also a reminder, Y/n has 8 siblings and 4 cousins)

(At Y/n's House and Y/n's P.O.V)

Click!

We heard the door open, we turned our heads towards the door, It was our mom.

My mom quickly closed the door due to the pouring rain outside. While she did she set down a cardboard box making us confused.

"What's that?" Manuel said, pointing to the box.

"A box full of puppies." My mom said. All of us ran to the box to open it. We opened the box revealing, inside, a box full of puppies perfect for all 8 of us.

We all picked up our puppies each. We all hug our puppies close while running upstairs to play with them.

Your Little pup:

My puppy wagged its tail excitedly while running around the room, After some thinking, I decided to name him

My puppy wagged its tail excitedly while running around the room, After some thinking, I decided to name him... Alberto!

After playing with him we both fell asleep together.

The next day I decide to take Alberto out for a walk, I leash his collar and went outside

But suddenly as were about to go outside Alberto bolted so suddenly dragging me as well due to his heavyweight.

As he zoomed through the small town, I begged him to stop until I bumped into someone. It was Camilo.

Our lips touch for a brief moment before I notice Camilo on top of me.

Both of our faces turn red. We both looked away in embarrassment our faces red as tomatoes. We both get up and dust ourselves and say sorry and go in separate directions, and try maintaining ourselves.

When I got home I screamed into my pillow while rolling around my bed.

~Sorry this is so short~