Bloopers and deleted scenes

(This is just random dialogue and also, some deleted scenes? Also, I'm high so- *Michael Mell Kin things 😋😋*)

"Whose that hot babe, pfft..." Camilo's actor tried holding laughter along with the crew.

"Hey, pretty girl!" Camilo's actor ran up to Y/n's actor, who tried containing her laughter.

"A-are you- [Wheeze]  talking about me?" Y/n said between laughter, still trying to keep a straight face.

"Are there any pretty girls around here?" Camilo's actor wheezes,  Y/n finally bursts out of laughter then followed by Camilo who breaks down in laughter with Y/n.

"I- I cant-!" Y/n laughed with the crew.

"Cut!" Sammy (the director) said over the camera.

(Another one)

"So what if we make them ki-" Sammy gets interrupted by Y/n's actor slipping over a piece of ice on the ground.

"Are you ok??" Sammy asks concerned.

"Yes," Y/n giggles."I am."

(Interviews, ASK ANY MADRIGAL, Or MY Y/N QUESTIONS

(You can also ask Sammy the director/writer, ALONG WITH ADDITIONAL CREW LIKE Y/N'S FAMILY AND HECTOR!)!

I'll be updating this page while writing the current chapter 😋)

(Credits to the person who commented)

Rhenzy read the first question and he lets out a hum in thought

Rhenzy read the first question and he lets out a hum in thought. "Uh, all of the scenes I filmed with Y/n, It was so fun really but when I'm together with the whole crew it's 10 times better!" he exclaimed and Y/n smiled.

"Awh, thanks," She thanked Rhezny before moving on to the next question. 

"She took care of children around the Encanto once, there was a scene for it, once. But, the director had to cut it off as well... And, Y/n was originally gonna be the strong one in the relationship between them and Camilo." She says and everyone moves on to the next question.

Everyone blinks in shock and looks at the question in disbelief and Y/n starts. "Uhm," Y/n lets out a short laugh before continuing. "We were all in shock." She states and everyone nods.

"It was so dark and grim considering the fact that Mirabel and Y/n were friends and Mirabel just does, THAT and also because it's a kid's movie. When the director and writer pitched this with us we were all surprised." She says. 

"There WAS gonna be another scene after that but we managed to convince them not to put the clip in the movie and surprisingly, Sammy isn't kicked off from this project yet." She adds and everyone laughs.

------

Each of the crew hands the cast each the questions and starts the interview. Y/n lifts the paper to her eyes and reads the question.

"To all, which was the hardest part to act?" Y/n said out loud, the cast stops and thinks for a while,

"The choreography for we don't talk about Bruno," Everyone said in sync, they let out laughs and chuckles.

"It was so hard to sing and dance in sync actually, cause if we messed up once, we would have to do the whole thing again." Stephanie laughed along with the crew.

"One time, I dropped a plate once," Rhenzy laughed (Camilo's VA) along with Adassa.

"Oh, THAT." Adassa laughed.

Throwback to Camilo's Actor dropping the plate.

"Okay... And, GO!" Sammy directed as the cast started dancing to music, putting plates down on the table, glasses, and napkins.

Everything was going well until Camilo's actor grabs a plate, and it accidentally slips in his hand, causing it to land and crash to the ground.

Upon hearing the crash, they all stopped and looked down to the ground.

The music stops playing and everyone looks down at the broken plate. Everyone let out small laughs and moved on.

"Okay everyone, FROM THE TOP!" Sammy said, holding a script in hand.

— — — — — — — — — —

"To Y/n, Which was the weirdest part to act?" Camilo's actor reads the second question out loud. Y/n gives herself some time to think.

"I think it's gotta be the time where I and Rhenzy were uhm... Stuck in a room and the kissing scene. BUT. There were also some deleted scenes where it got awkward that we didn't even talk." Y/n explains and Rhenzy nods along with her.

"Yep." He silently agrees.

( I'm naming all of their actors based on their Voice actors? If that makes sense??, If you don't know some names mentioned here then you can search up the cast, sorry I didn't do the last question, I WAS BUSY 😭😭)

------

.

(Deleted scene, please don't kill me for this, be grateful I WASN'T GONNA WRITE THIS IN, plus, this made no sense for me also that's why I didn't add it in)

"You don't understand, Y/n..." Mirabel said warily, her voice trembling in pain, Y/n looks at Mirabel with doe eyes and she reaches for Mirabel's hands.

But instead, Mirabel slaps it away.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND Y/N, YOUR LOVED YOUR RESPECTED, ME?? I'M MISTREATED, I'M IGNORED, I'M ALWAYS PUSHED AWAY! YOU! YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD LOOK DOWN AT ME! Well, not anymore!" Mirabel shouted, at Y/n who looked at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?!" She asks Mirabel eagerly.

"This." That was all Mirabel could say before she pushes Y/n off the cliff.

(Lol, you really think I was gonna write this in? No, I would be too messed up for that so 😀)

-HOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T UPDATED EVER SINCE MARCH?? I'M A SHIT AUTHOR ☠☠ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, SCHOOL AND STUFF, IM A LIL STRESSED CAUSE MODULES ARE COMING BACK AND MORE, SO SO SORRY 😨😨😨 

-Made by Sammy, a shit author, I love ya'll 💖💕🌹