Oh, Look It's Bruno. WAIT, BRUNO!?- Chp.7 or Sum Idk Also Part 1 cuz Im lazy

Y/n's POV:

As Abuela travels downstairs, me and Mirabel stare at Luisa's room. The light that was illuminating was door twitching rapidly. Our eyes turn worried. Mirabel looks back at the pieces still-hidden inside her bag.

/In Mirabel's Room/

Mirabel placed the pieces onto the table, staring at it worriedly as I did too.

"Why am I in your vision, Bruno?" She asked herself, as she rubbed her two fingers together. A sudden thunder roars. Both me and Mirabel, jump in surprise.

It was Pepa looking at us, menacingly with a cloud on top of her head.

'Aling maritez, eh' I thought to myself.

"Tia, Jeez," She says, letting out a small sigh before quickly putting the pieces in her bag.

"Sorry. Sorry, I- I didn't mean too.." She apologizes, putting down the box she was carrying.

"Shoo, Shoo, Shoo!" She says shooing her cloud away before yeeting the cloud out of the room and forcibly closing the door on it.

"I was just getting the last of tonito's things and I heard the name we do not speak." She whispers, covering Teddy's ears. Another cloud appears upon her head.

"Great, now I'm thundering! A thunder will lead to a drizzle! And a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle!" She said pacing around the room. I look at her, worried.

"Clear skies, Clear skies.." She lets out a sigh to relieve herself. The cloud slowly disappears

"Tia, if Bruno..." The cloud reappears. Mirabel clears her throat and corrects herself.

"If HE had a vision about someone... What would it mean for them?" She said as her sweet face turned serious. The cloud starts to rain on top of Pepa. I straightened myself and let out a small cough, indicating for her to SHUT UP. I nudged her with my elbow as well.

~

Hello, lovelies. I just want to end us this chapter here, I wanted to give you all chapter as fast as I could until i realized that this chapter has been in my draft for WEEKS so I wanted to hurry this up for y 'all <3 Again, sorry for the shitty writing and chapter, I'm gonna try to continue this with all the pressure, also trying to better my writing as well. You can ignore this A/N and continue on reading another fic ^^ Thanks for the support, sorry for the short chapter, i tried :)

-Made with love and stress, Sammy/Author