"Meeting Her Family"- Chapter 3 (Rewritten.)

(After the ceremony.)~(I also haven't watched Encanto yet DON'T ASK WHY--)
Camillo P.o.v

After we cleaned the Casita, I walked through the empty halls of the Casita. As I did I hear my name being called out.

"Camilo." ~ "Camilo." I hear a faint voice inside the walls..?

I pause in my tracks and slowly crept my head towards the walls. My breathing slowed down as I slowly walked towards the wall, I put my ear against the wall in an attempt to hear the voice once more.

"Camilo! You've grown so much!" I hear a muffled voice behind the walls, I pull my ear back from the walls in surprise and in fear.

"Oh, don't be afraid I'm your Tio Bruno?!" My Tio Bruno said. My eyes widen as I was too stunned to speak. (Did ya'll get the reference?)

"Why so surprised, Mijo?" My tio asked.

"It's just that-- I'm LITERALLY SPEAKING TO MY LONG-LOST TIO!" I rambled, pointing at the blank wall.

"True, But, That's not why I emerge from the shadows." He said dramatically.

"You know that girl you may or may not like?" He said, uncertain.

"Oh, You mean Y/n? Wait-- how do you know this?" I say.

"Boy, I live in the walls what do you mean?" He said sarcastically before moving on.

"Anyways, You might have a chance with this girl but there's a catch, You must wait for the right time, not too late not too early." He said, making me confused I look at the blank with a confused expression.

As I sat there in the cold silence I figure that he was already gone. I stand back up and got to my room to rest my head.

(The next day.)

I yawn while sitting up from my bed while Mirabel knocked a rhythmic tune on my door.

I change into my daily clothes as I follow my family outside, on my way to help moms Mirabel interferes.

"Camilo, How about we pay Y/n a little visit?" Her thumb jerked to the back. After a little thinking, I decide to visit her as well.

I give her a nod, Mirabel's face lit up as her smile grew.

"Follow me." She said excitedly, she starts running to different paths while I followed. After taking some twists and turns we finally arrive at her house.

Faint noise can be heard inside while me and Mirabel stood by the door, Mirabel knocked on the door while gripping on her bag nervously.

A little kid answered the door with a little bunny in hand. The kid looked at us with a blank face. As I was about to ask where Y/n was the kid cuts me off.

"Y/n! YOUR BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND ARE HERE!!" The kid said in a sing-song tune. The kid tilted their head back before turning to me and Mirabel.

"They said you guys can come in." The kid said with a joyous grin on her face. We both entered the house only to be greeted by 8 kids some older some young. They all had joyous grins on their faces.

"Are you here to see Y/n?" They all said sync, we both nod while having an awkward grin on our faces. This made their smirk grow wider when they hear faint footsteps coming down the stairs along with complaining, It was Y/n.

"Guys, why did you make me wear this?" I hear Y/n protest but then paused as she looked at me and Mirabel.

"G-guy's?!" She said, her face turning red, we both give her a sheepish wave smiling at her awkwardly.

"Hey..." we both said trailing off.

She traveled downstairs, looking at her feet in an attempt to hide her blush.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We came to visit you because someone misses you~" Mirabel's head-turning to me. I hide my face turning to another direction hiding my blush but failed miserably.

"Well, how about you guys stay here for a while hmm..?" Gina asked.

"U- uh sure! My mom wouldn't mind." I chuckled, Mirabel nodded. Y/n's sibling guides us to their dinner table and we talk about Y/n and other stuff.

After hours their mom came home.

"How are my children doing?" She asked.

"We're fine, mom." All of them said in unison.

"Who's the new kid?" She said.

"His name is Camilo and Her name is Mirabel." They all said.

We gave her mom a polite smile before moving on to our conversation with her family.

Y/n's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes at the sight of my siblings talking to Camilo, I took Mirabel by the wrist and led her to my bedroom slamming the door closed.

"My siblings are a pain." I pouted.

"I can relate." Mirabel laughed.

"How did you get your dress?" She said, pointing at my flowered pattern dress.

"Oh, my sibling made it, actually," I say.

"Oooh~ Can you make me one?" She said excitedly.

"Sure.. My siblings actually taught me." I say.

"One of my siblings is actually a designer, but they decide to resign temporarily and came to Colombia to live with us," I say while readying my sewing machine.

"Could you give me some yarn that suits your color?" I pointed at the box full of yarn.

She grabbed the green and blue colors and handed me it. (Oh wait a minu--)

I started to sew the yarn into a beautiful long skirt with little flower patterns as well.

After I finished, I handed her the skirt. She looks at me amazed at what I had made, she hugs me close as I hug her back.

"You're the bestest best friend I could ask for." She said softly, my face softening. I bury my face in her shoulders while she held her close.

"Wait-- how about you make Camilo those best friend bracelets? I can help you." She said letting go of the hug.

"Sure!" I said smiling.

After she taught me how to make friendship bracelets, I race down the stair to give him the bracelet I made.

"Hey, Camilo," I say, he turns to look at me.

" I wanted to give you this.." I said giving him a yellow and brown bracelet made out of hair bands. (Is it sad I never got one? 😭👍)

He puts it on and hugs me.

"I think I've had a lot of hugs in one day," I said smiling, he lets go. We both stare at each other for a short minute before getting interrupted.

"Awww... It's like a marriage proposal but cuter.." My siblings said in awe. We both snap out of it and look away.

"Oh! Would you look at the time? We gotta go!" He said he grabbed Mirabel by the wrist and goes outside and says goodbye but before he did he kisses me on the cheek.
I watch as he exited the house, my face in total shock, my sibling's face as well.

______________

IM SORRY I HAD TO REWRITE THIS AAAAAAAAAAA ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE 😭😭 IM ABOUT TAKE MY EXAMS SO LOTTA STRESS BUT STILL💕 ILY YALL SO ILL TRY

I Love Yall <3💗💖