Chapter 4 - Luisa

Y/n's P.O.V

While I was picking fruits and vegetables from my garden, Mirabel's shadow looms over me. I look up to see her with a puzzled look. I get up and dust the dirt off my rubber gloves. I pick up my basket full of fruits and more, Mirabel follows. I set my basket on the small table and take off my gloves.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Do you remember what I said about the cracks?" Mirabel says. I nod.

"Well, I think that Luisa knows something about it." She continues.

"Ok, go on." I urge.

"Dolores said that Luisa's eye was twitching last night and something about the rats...?" She trails off. I nod slowly trying to process what she is explaining.

"Are you willing to help me?" Mirabel said. I give her an excited grin and nod excitedly.

"I gotta change. I'm full of dirt." I chuckle. Mirabel laughs.

"Come in," I invite her in. She was hesitant at first but gladly accepted.

She sits down on my couch and fiddles around with her fingers while I make her some tea. I bring her the tea and set it down carefully.

"Careful it's hot," I tell her.

"Oh, Ok," Mirabel said while nodding softly.

I travel upstairs to see the quadruplets laughing sinisterly as if they had something planned for Mirabel. And I knew it wasn't gonna be good.

"The 4 of you better don't have anything planned..." I threaten them. The four turn to look at me with angry looks and pouted faces. They blow a raspberry at me. At that moment I wanted to kick them but calm's down.

"Clear skies, clear skies," I exhale.

"I swear if they were my siblings I would've drop-kicked them already," I grumbled in annoyance.

I enter my room and change into the clothes I liked. After I finish I go downstairs to see my sibling's talking to Mirabel.

"Hey guys," I smile at them.

"Oh, hey Y/n," They give me a wave.

"Mirabel, let's go," I grab her by the wrist. We both exit my house and goes to consult Luisa

(Time-Skip)

"Luisa, could you reroute the river?" One woman said while Luisa dropped the Church at its designated location, everyone clapped.

"Will do," Luisa nodded.

"Luisa, the donkeys got out again." One man said while pointing to the donkeys.

"On it." Luisa nodded once more.

The donkeys groaned as Luisa picked up the Donkeys and hung them over her shoulder.

"Luisa, WOAH!"Mirabel exclaimed as she fell over the wall. I appear beside her and help her up and chase Luisa.

"Wait a second," She groans while fixing her glasses.

"Luisa, you gotta tell me about the magic." She urged Luisa.

"What's going on? What are you hiding?" She continued.

"Ok, slow down on questions you're gonna make her more nervous!" I tell Mirabel.

"Nothing. Just a lot of chores, so maybe you should go home," She said before a man comes up to her.

"My house is leaning to the-" He got cut off by Luisa kicking the house back into place.

"Dolores said your eye is twitching and it never twitches!" Mirabel says while Going in front of Luisa while walking backwards.

"Somethings making you nervous!" She said.

"Hey, move your gonna make me drop a donkey," She scoots Mirabel out the way while lifting another donkey to her shoulders.

"Damn, your sister that strong?" I ask surprisingly.

"Her gift is super-strength what'd you expect?" Mirabel tells me while rolling her eyes.

"Will you just... Just tell me what it is!" Mirabel begs while following Luisa.

"There's nothing to tell," Luisa says.

"You're obviously worried about something." Mirabel groaned.

"Luisa! If you know what's hurting the magic... And it gets worse 'cause you won't tell what's wrong--" She gets cut off.

"Nothings wrong!" Luisa tells us in an irritated tone which surprises us and the donkeys.

"Wow, sorry. That uh... That snuck out there. What I meant was... Uh.." Luisa pauses while lowering the donkeys.

"Why would anything be wrong?" Luisa grabs us from the shoulders and lifts us.

"I'm totally fine. The magics fine. Luisa's fine. I'm totally not nervous." She puts us down and dusts Mirabel's dress. Her eyes then twitch.

"Your eyes doing the thing."

(May you all kill me spiritually but I'm sadly skipping this but I'm still gonna let you all listen to this ok?)

(IM SADLY EXPERIENCING WRITERS BLOCK SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭--)

Luisa panted. We hug her.

"I think you're carrying way too mu-CH!" (Ch, Ch, It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling-- Oh wait) She hugged us suddenly. Luisa tightens the hug

"Maybe I.. overdo it,"  Luisa says

"yUp," Mirabel agrees as do I.

"Uhm... There is something you should know.." She hesitated.

"Last night, when you saw the cracks... I felt... Weak." Luisa whispers.

"Wait, can't Dolore's hear every- THING!" Y/n gets cut off by Luisa tightening the hug.

"Wha- Wha- What?!" Mirabel stutters.

"Luisa! The donkeys!" The man shouted once more.

"Wait, Wait, Wait What do you mean?" Mirabel questions.

"What do you think's hurting the magic?" She asked.

"Don't know, but I heard the grown-ups once. Before Tio Bruno left... He had some like terrible vision about it." Luisa says re-picking up the donkeys.

"Tio Bruno? What was in his vision?"  Mirabel said.

"No one knows. They never found it. But if somethings is wrong with the magic start with Bruno's tower. Find that vision." Luisa replies leaving Mirabel with a puzzled look.

"Wait! How do you find a vision?! What am I even looking for?" Mirabel asks as Luisa uses a wooden plank to make the donkeys land on Luisa's shoulders.

"If you find it, You'll know. But be careful. The place is off-limits for a reason." Luisa says, wary.

We both look at the tower. She gave me determined look.

"Fine," I sighed.

~

HELLO PEOPLE I AM SO SORRY FOR POSTING LATE SEE, IM EXPERIENCING WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM SURVIVING OK?? Also, Happy New Years.

Love You All <3