Four.

Kate cried out as she reached closer to the edge of building, she felt her body reach the edge and held onto the snapped rope as she dangled out of building.

"Kate just hold on" Eddie called out

Kate barely nodded,  she could breath breathe, all she could feel was the pressure of her body dangling from her arms, her own weight was becoming to much to bare.

She felt a strong hand around her arm, "I got you" buck called

He pulled Kate back into the building, she landed on her back.

Buck tied a rope around her, he noticed the the protruding glass from her stomach. He tired the rope around her as tight as he could and helped her to her feet.

Her noticed her pale complexion, not sure if it was due to the glass in her side.

"Kate are you-..

Kate turned away from buck, throwing up from fear alone. Nauseous at the idea that she was dangling from a building seconds ago.

Kate wiped her mouth, "sorry"

"No, no it's okay

Kate barely let out a breath "I just.. I was—... shit"

"Uh Kate..."

Kate looked down, she noticed the glass that embedded itself inside her, "oh wow"

Eddie managed to pull ally back into the room, he secured a new rope around her  and she began to climb again, after a few seconds of not wanting to moves.

Kate didn't feel much of the pain right now, she assumed her adrenaline was masking as much as it could but In due time it would run out.

"Alright be careful, Im gonna help you out of here" Buck spoke calmly

"I'm okay Buck, it doesn't even hurt that much" she reassured

"That will be the adrenaline which runs out eventually"

After a few minutes, all four of them had safely left the room. The climbed up the hallway, Kate's stomach slowly beginning to throb.

"Kate you okay?" Eddie asked, looking over his shoulder for a second.

"Just some glass, I'll be fine" she reassured her friend.

They reached the door to the stairs, Eddie climbed through and helped the woman who had introduced herself as ally; Buck followed and carefully helped Kate through the door.

"6 flights down, not too hard" Kate Hoped

*

What felt like at least over a half hour passed, it was taking longer to get down due to Kates recent injury and ally's hesitant steps.

Her adrenaline had definitely warm off, her stomach now feeling like it was on fire and being poked with thousands of needles all at once. The sudden realisation that she was dangling from a building was slowly setting in.

"That's it. You're doing great., You've, uh, you've done this before, haven't you?" Eddie coach, testing a bit of light humor.

" Yeah. It was, uh, my major at the Rhode Island School of Design." She retorted "Sorry. Sarcasm is my fallback for pretty much everything."

"me too" Kate nodded

"You okay kate?" Buck asked, carefully helping her down the steps.