Chapter [1]

Luz POV

"Finally," I state with a sigh as I settled into my hotel room after a long flight to LA. I decided to go to LA to celebrate my graduation plus the convention I've always wanted to go to is hosted here this year. I have the whole week planned out, 'I can't wait' I think to myself as I hear someone knock on my door. "Luz it's me" a voice said from the other side of the door. "ugh" I groan in annoyance as I opened the door for my older brother. "What do you want" I asked in annoyance "oh hey sis, I just wanted to see how you're doing."

We both knew how much weight that question carried. "I'm... fine" I say after a little hesitation. TW⚠️ 2 months ago my brother, Hunter caught me cutting my wrist. I knew it was dumb, and I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't stop myself. I had no friends, life seemed meaningless, and I didn't know what else to do. I started in the middle of freshman year. I thought it would be a one time thing, but as the months went on it got worse and worse. Around Jr. year I had pretty much stopped but I knew that wouldn't last forever. And I was right, 2 months ago on a day much worse than the lasts I was about to succumb to the razor when Hunter stopped me.⚠️TW over

Ever since then Hunter has been way too over protective, but nothing I say or do will get him to stop. I began looking through my suit case for something to wear. "what are you doing " Hunter asked as I tossed an outfit aside. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm picking out an outfit." I replied annoyed that he even had to ask. "I can see that but why, we literally just got here" Hunter said not understanding why I was in such a rush to leave the hotel.

"Well first of all, I need to redeem my tickets for L.A comic con. And secondly this is L.A you can find all types of famous people here, like maybe Zendaya or Tom Holland, or even Amity Blight." I stated swooning a little as I finally picked out the perfect outfit. "First of all didn't Zendaya and Tom Holland move to England and secondly, did you really come all the way here just to simp over Amity?" Hunter asked, making me roll my eyes as I hid a blush. "No, I came here to uh... admire her beauty, you know what I don't have to explain myself to you." I say as I try to push him out of my room "mhm, sure, meet you outside in five" he said as I slammed my door in his face before leaving to take a shower.

Time Skip

After I got dressed, I waited in the lobby of the hotel to meet up with Hunter since he insisted, he come. After a minute or two he made his way downstairs in a green sweater and blue jeans with a gold chain around his neck. "Nice fit," I say complementing his clothes "but you are aware that we're spending summer break in L.A right?" I asked him, questioning if he really wants to go out there with a sweater on. "I'll be fine lil sis, what could possibly go wrong?" he replied, and I just let it go knowing he'd regret it later.

Time Skip

We had been walking around the streets of L.A for about ten minutes now and Hunter was already regretting his decision. I just laughed at his pain knowing I warned him beforehand. "It's so hot" he wined wanting to take off his sweater. "not my problem, I told you it would be hot" he just rolled his eyes at me. I was so busy laughing at Hunter I didn't notice the crowd that formed around one celebrity. As I was laughing, I noticed a sly smirk making its way to Hunters' face I knew he was about to do something embarrassing, but before I could figure out what he started yelling. "AMITY BLIGHT, YO AMITY BLIGHT, THIS IS MY LITTLE SIS, SHE'S LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH YOU, SHE'S YOUR BIGGEST FAN. Suddenly all the noise in the background stopped.

I slowly turned around since I was previously looking at Hunter and saw THE Amity Blight walking towards me. I completely froze not knowing what to do or what to say. "Big fan huh?" she asked with a chuckle trying to break the ice. "Well what's your name" she asked taking out a piece of paper, I slowly convinced myself to say something "L-Luz Noceda" I replied nervously. "Well Luz Noceda would you like an autograph" she asked, unable to say anything else I nodded my head frantically to show that my answer is yes. "I'll take that a yes" she said putting both her and my names on the piece of paper and handing it to me. "It was nice meeting you Luz Noceda" she said with a smile as she walked away. And after I fan girl screamed and punched Hunter we headed back to the hotel