Chapter [10]

Hey guys I just wanted to say make sure you read to the end because I have a quick announcement to make.

Luz POV
I barely got any sleep last night, only one person roamed my head… Amity Blight. I can’t get her out of my head, she’s always been my celebrity crush but that’s all it was, a crush. I’ve never actually considered it being more than that. I mean can you blame me, a weirdo from Connecticut and one of the most famous actors in the world, it was too far fetched for even me to imagine. And what if I just like the idea of her instead of the actual person she is. All these thoughts continued to swarm my mind until It eventually settled down for the slightest moment.

I quickly got dressed and checked the time, I’m supposed to meet up with Willow and Gus at the café me and Amity went to yesterday. That way we could get breakfast and get to see the city a little more before heading to day 2 of the convention.  I was a little nervous to see Amity today ‘What if I said something wrong last night and now they don’t want anything to do with me’ I  think to myself. After I got dressed I went to the room to the right of me which was the one Hunter was staying.

I knocked on the door impatiently to which there was no answer. So I used the extra card he had given me to open his hotel room door incase something happened. Inside I found a note say he left out early to meet up with someone, knowing he could take care of himself I struggled it off and made a mental note to call him later.

Vee decided to come with because she said she had nothing better to do, but I knew she wanted to spend some time with her older twin. After we met up with my friends we all ordered some breakfast before Gus and Willow dragged us on a tour. We went to some chill spots, went sightseeing, and even had some time to check out this underground concert Gus and his boyfriend Mattholomule were raving about.

I seriously don’t know how we had enough time to do all of this. It’s almost like the author wanted to write a chapter to show me spending time with my friends but also realized she should write another chapter set at the convention.

After spending 5 hours messing around in L.A we realized if we didn’t head to the convention center now, we would miss the interview for the new TV remake of my favorite fantasy novel. When we got there, we quickly made our way to the auditorium. Lucky for us they had just started, and were still finishing up some of the questions from Monday’s Q&A. I wasn’t really paying attention to everything that was happening until a bright light was focused directly on me

I'm not posting on weekends, okay that's it sorry for the short chapter. Also I watched Turning Red the other day, I learned 3 things Mae's intire friend group is gay, Miriam is the best character, and I relate Mei on a whole nother level.

What are you still reading for that's it the end go away I'll see you in the next chapter.

*Sigh* something tells me you're not satisfied. Okay fine, since Disney let out a sneak peek of  S2B  and you guys have continued to read no matter how long it takes for me to post, here's a sneak peek of one of the new Lumity projects I'm working on, a demon x angel au hope you enjoy and get excited as to what you can expect in the future.

Luz POV

"I'm sooo sorry," I stated shyly apologizing for bumping into her. I quickly started picking up both her and her stuff up off the floor. "It's fine" she stated coldly glaring at me "are you sure because you look a little mad?" I stated making her even angrier "I said it's FINE" the girl stated angrily as her wings sprouted out from behind her. "Y-you're an angel" I stuttered in awe, "oh great you can see, now now give me my stuff and leave me alone." She stated and I did as she asked "thank you, what are you anyway" she asked as she snatched her stuff out my hand. "Oh, I'm a d- I'm a soal" I stated cutting myself off and extending my hand "Luz Noceda" I stated she rolled her eyes before saying,  "Amity Blight" and shook my extended hand. "Goodbye looser" she stated flying away and even though I knew she wasn't looking I continued to wave with a smile.