Fan art

I meant to post this earlier but I didn't really have time. So basically some people did actually draw some of my scenes, and since I didn’t really go to far into said scenes I decided to create short stories about them. I'll tag the artist next to the picture.

 I'll tag the artist next to the picture

badboykermet

Luz POV

It was finally happening, I was on the plane with Vee and Hunter excited for the adventure ahead of us. It was going to be a six hour flight so I started watching some YouTube while Vee read a book.

"Are you really reading a book? You're such a nerd" Hunter said laughing at Vee. "Says the guy who read an intire book on being a entrepreneur" I retort. "Hey no fare, you and Vee are doing your twin double teaming thing." Hunter stated with a pout "I'm the oldest so Luz should be on my side."

Hunter stated still pouting "well, I'm the youngest, and Luz is on my side." Vee stated sticking her tongue out at him. "You're younger by like 3 minutes" Hunter said annoyed. "Still counts" Vee said as Hunter pouted and sunk into his  seat.

Time Skip

It's been about 3 hours and I was getting a little hungry. Lucky for me the flight attendant came around to see what people wanted to order. When he came to us I already had what I wanted in mind. "I'll have a pastry and do you have Sprite?" Me, Vee, and Hunter all asked in unison suprising us.

"Stop that" we say in unison again, "this is freaking me out" we say in unison again. "Well, while you figure that out, I'll go get your pastries, also we do in fact have Sprite." The Flight attendant said "Oh, could you add that to my order" we all say, "yep, right away" the flight attendant said as he ran away. As soon as he left we died laughing, we always loved messing with people. Every time we said something in unison we would pretend that it wouldn't stop.

"Well, I don't think that attendant will be back" Hunter said with a chuckle. "You guys are so childish" Vee said laughing as well. "Come on, you have to  admit that was fun" I said with a smile. "True, I can't believe we've been doing that since we could talk" Vee said still laughing as the man surprisingly came back.

"H-here's your food" the flight attendant said nervously, "thanks" I replied and he seemed to relax a bit. "Sorry about the whole speaking in unison thing we were just messing with you" Vee said. "Oh, that makes more since I thought you guys were cursed or something." The man stated with a laugh before walking away. We ate our food and spent the rest of the trip laughing, talking, and messing with people.

The End (or began because this is technically when the story starts)

SlytherinBasilisk314

Fun Fact: human 'magic' is created by the art of misdirection. So I figured who better to do the magic act then the illusionist since magic acts are technically illusions. I just thought that would be cool, now on to the story.

Gus POV

'No way, no way, no way' I'm about to do a magic act with thee Edric, and Emira Blight. "So kid, what tricks do you have up your sleeves" Edric asked. "Hmm, well there's some magic supplies from that magic show the other day so we can grab the things we know how to use and then choose which ones to use for the show. We immediately started rummaging through the supplies every now and then stopping to try and remember how to use some of the items.

"How'd you learn magic anyway kid?" Emira asked as she grabbed a hat, "I used to want to be a magician when I was younger." I explained grabbing one of those never ending rope "how'd you learn magic?" I asked almost done grabbing everything. "We wanted to add something to our pranks" Edric said.

I turned to the others who were already done and placed down the tricks. "Wait, where'd you get that outfit Emira" I asked since it seems like it came out of nowhere. "A magician never reveals their secrets" Emira said as we walked on stage. "You're not Amity" one of the audience members said when the spot light shined on us. I got super nervous, but the Blight twins just played it cool.

"People of this convention, we have come to share with you now, a once in a lifetime magic act featuring our little buddy here." Edric and Emira stated alternating lines almost as if they had  practiced. I didn't notice they were  pointing at me until Edric whispered to me, "psst little buddy, that's you, start us off." I was very nervous but I said my name and began my trick "H-Hey I'm Gus" I said nervously trying to get them to pay attention to my words instead of my hands while I set up.

"It seems like Gus is a little nervous, let's give him a hand" Emira stated and the audience began to clap. " you got this" Edric and Emira said in unison. "Okay, I'm going to need you to pay attention to the ball." I placed the ball under one of the three cups that were on the table showing that their was nothing in the other two, and rearranged them very slowly so it was very simple to find out which one held the ball.

I called on someone to try and guess which one held the ball. Of course they got it right their first try but that wasn't the trick. I smirked before saying "welp, I guess that's the end of that," I say as I pick up the other two cups to reveal that their was suddenly balls under the other two as well. The crowd went wild and I took a bow. We continued to do rookie magic tricks and some pranks until Amity finally made it back and we could stop stalling. After she made it, we took one more bow before running off the stage.

The End (still not technically the end since more happened after this)

I hope you enjoyed these short stories I really enjoyed writing them. Thanks again to @badboykermet and @SlytherinBasilisk314 I really loved the art. Also sorry to @SlytherinBasilisk314 I didn't have any internet so I couldn't ask, if you didn't want me to post your art say the word and I'll take it down. Have a great day/morning/night peace
✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽