Chapter [22]

Vee's POV

I woke up to the smug faces of my siblings in front of me. "Hey there Vee, you seemed to have had a very interesting night" Luz stated with a smirk confusing me. A lot of last night was a blur to me, I remember Masha offering to drive me home and then... "oh no" my face went red at the memory. I quickly scrambled across my room realizing that Hunter must have carried me in, and searched for my phone. "looking for this" Hunter asked tossing me the object in question, "they told me to tell you to text them when you wake up, so don't do that please." Hunter added as I started scrolling through my contacts Obviously defying Hunter's requests. I skipped through to Masha's contact and noticed someone had changed their name to Mashy, my face went red at the sight as Luz and Hunter snickered.

"Something bothering you sis" Luz asked through laughter "I hate you guys" I responded still blushing. "No You don't" Luz replied innocently "anyway I'm meeting up with Eda and Raine today so I'll catch up with you guys later" Luz stated "give King a hug for me" I called out "later Luz" Hunter added. "Oh oh wait, Amity is going to be so disappointed do you want us to send her a message" I asked clearly teasing "Shut up" Luz stated "and I'm meeting up with her later" she added mumbling the last part. "Awwwww" me and Hunter snickered as she flipped us off, and walked out.

Vee: hey Masha

Masha: Awwe no more Mashy? I'm hurt sleeping beauty

I blushed at the nickname and it must have been really noticeable because Hunter was already looking over my shoulder. "didn't I just tell you not to?" Hunter asked "oh, shut up" I replied annoyed "not going to happen little sis" he replied causing me to groan.

Luz POV

I knocked on the door to my mentors house excited to see her and her partner again when a little kid opened the door. "Hi!" he stated enthusiastically causing me even more confusion "uhm, hi. Is Eda and Raine here" I asked confused as to why I'm being greeted by a seven year old. "Yeah!! Do you want to play a game?" the kid replied "uhh, maybe later" I replied which seemed to anger him slightly. "Gabriel who are you talking to?" I could hear Eda ask as she walked over to us. "Hey Eda" I stated when she got to the door and I could see a smile cross her face. "Edaaaa, I'm not Gabriel I'm the Collector, playmate to all" the kid - Gabriel - stated annoyed. "Yeah, yeah, sorry Collector" Eda said before adding "Come on in kid" and Gabriel stepped out of my way so that I could enter.

"I have so much to tell you Ms. Eda!!" I stated excitedly as I followed her into the kitchen "calm down kid, try and eat something first" she responded with a chuckle as she put a plate in front of me. "Okay so first I had my first table read yesterday" I stated through bights "and then they're paying for us to stay In this fancy hotel" I added

"oh and-" I was cut off when I choked on my lunch. I coughed a bit but was over all fine "I told you to slow down, how am I supposed to brag about making you a star if you're dead" Eda stated. "Sorry Ms.Eda" I replied tapping my fingers on the kitchen counter "by the way, I didn't know you had a kid" I stated and this was Eda's turn to choke. "Gabriel isn't our kid, me and Raine just watch him from time to time for Philip" Eda said 'Wait, what' I think to myself not quite sure I heard her right. "Philip, as in Philip Wittebane. As in CEO of Empire studios Philip Wittebane!?" I ask practically shaking "ugh don't tell me you're a fan he's such a pain in the-" she cut herself off when she noticed Gabriel. "The kid is cute though, just a bit of an handful" Eda stated fondly.

"Oh, also before I forget can my co-star come over later?" I asked hoping Eda would say yes "and allow you to do such unholy deeds in my place of rest? Heck no" Eda responded causing me to blush. "Stop teasing Luz, of course Amity can come over" Raine stated walking over to us "Oh come on Rainstorm she knows I'm just teasing" Eda replied. "Why don't you just chill out until she gets here I have some work to do so I'll come bother you later" Eda said and I just nodded in response. "Do you wanna play now?" Gabriel asked and I smiled "sure Collector" I replied and they did a little jump of joy. Now that I got a good look at him I noticed that they were really short and had dark skin with lighter patch around the right side of his face that looked to be a birth mark. His hair was a curly brown and his smile was naïve and childlike.

"Come on, come on!!" Gabriel stated as he dragged me through the hallways. "This is King, he's my best friend" they stated as we stopped in front of a dog bed. "Aww, I remember you. Hey there little guy" I stated as the puppy ran up to me with a slobbery kiss. "Weird, he's never been that friendly to me before" Gabriel said sounding as if they were about to cry. "He's probably just missed me, he hasn't seen me in months" I said trying to make them feel better. "Oh, right I knew that. After all, he is my best friend" Gabriel claimed proudly as he pet king.

Not long after there was a knock on the door. I rushed to meet my co-star at the entrance but Gabriel was faster. "Who are you? Why is your hair green? Do you wanna play Mario cart?" They asked the questions seeming to fly out at unmatched speed leaving Amity with a confused "Uhh.."

"Amity hi!! Sorry Gabr-"

"Collector!!"

"Sorry about the Collector, I didn't know Raeda was babysitting." I stated a bit embarrassed "it's fine" she replied with a shy smile. "And who might you be?" She asked getting down to Gabriel's level "I'm the Collector!! Child of the stars and playmate to all."

A/N: That's it for today Goodnight/good afternoon/ good morning  and happy birthday to me peace ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾