Chapter [25.5]

Amity POV

I woke happily after me and Luz’s talk last night to the worried faces of my older siblings. “Hey guys, is everything alright?” I asked cautiously as the they shifted their feet nervously. “We uh, we should get to the studio” Edric said and Emira shot him a look. They preceded to have a silent argument before Emira sighed in defeat. They’ve always had this ability to communicate without speech. Call it twin telepathy but whatever it was pissed me off.

“Mittens there’s something we need to tell you”

“No there’s not let’s just get to work”

“you can’t not tell her, it’ll just be worse when she gets here”

“Well then she won’t get here let’s go Amity”

Edric seemed genuinely angry at whatever they were talking about, so I followed him despite all the questions I had. As we pulled into the set, me on the passenger side as Edric began to park I noticed there was a lot more paparazzi than usual.

“Did they catch us again” I mumbled assuming me and Luz were already outed. Again. “No” Edric responded coldly, however his anger wasn’t directed towards me this time. I went to ask him what he meant but he was already storming towards the cameras. He didn’t have his slick smile, nothing was hiding up his sleeve, all he was armed with was anger.

“Go. The fuck. Away” I can hear him say faintly from the car. ‘shit’ I  thought, this was definitely going to be on the news tomorrow. I get out to stop him, hoping I could do something to repair what will most definitely be cautioned as ‘Edric Blight, goes out of his way to harass his fans’ My eyes rolled just thinking of the headlines. However just as I get out of the car I'm face to face with Jerbo and Luz.

Ugh why I’d everyone acting so weird today. “Amity! We’ve been looking everywhere for you, Ed and Em told us what’s up.” Jerbo stated speeding through his words, “great so everyone knows what up except me “ I replied sarcastically. The two shoot each other a look, the same nervous look Ed shot Em earlier. “I thought you knew uhm, Amity it’s your” before Luz could finished I heard a familiar voice call out “ohh mittens

This is like half a post because I love cliffhangers and I'm in school so do with this what you want. Have a great day/morning/night

Byeeeeeeeeeee