Chapter [5]

Luz POV
“I, uhhh… see my, uhh…  I was just, uh” I groaned annoyed that I couldn’t even get a word out. “Friends” I stated pointing to my new friends hoping she’d get the message. She was confused for a second before she realized what I was talking about. “Ohhh, your friends want an autograph, you know if you wanted an excuse to talk to me you could have just asked.” She stated with a chuckle before signing each of my friends’ picture, making me blush like crazy.

My face was super red and I knew I was about to embarrass myself more than I already did. So I did the mature thing… I ran away. “Uhm thanks for the autographs, it was really nice meeting you, again. But I have to go, bye.”  I said as I pretty much ran away. As soon as I did I felt horrible, she was just trying to get to know me and I couldn’t even say anything more than a few words at a time.

Just then my friends finally caught up to me, “what’s wrong Luz, you’re not one to get nervous so easily.” Vee stated knowing it’s not like me to ever run away. “Well, she’s a celebrity, not just that , she’s Amity Blight one of the most famous people in the world. And she knows my name.” I stated still not totally believing what I had said. “Calm down, it's not that big of a deal” Willow stated trying to make me feel better, but I just looked at her like she was crazy. “Okay fine, it’s kinda a big deal” she stated telling the truth.

“See, I don’t want to embarrass myself more than I already have” I stated cringing at the thought of our last few interactions. “Well I’m sure it wasn’t that bad” Gus stated also trying to make me feel better, and I showed him the video of this morning. He burst out laughing before quickly stopping himself “it’s not that bad” he stated failing to hide his chuckles, “my ‘nod’ looked like I was having a seizure” I deadpanned as we walked to the next thing we had planned for today.

Boscha POV
I watched the whole thing from the side, it was hilarious to see how flustered Amity and the Luz got. After their interaction I knew I had to do something to get them together or else Amity would become a blushing mess every time they see each other. Also I wasn’t going to miss my chance to talk to the cute girl… again. I quickly ran to catch up with their group so that I could get to know them better.

“Hello beautiful, can someone tell me if I’m in heaven because I think I’m looking at an angel.” I stated as I looked at the cute girl with glasses and I could see her face turn a little pink making me smirk. I could also hear her friends saying awww and chuckling in the background. However she didn’t seem that interested “Hold up I think there’s something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.” I said continuing to flirt with her, but besides her face getting a little redder she pretty much just ignored me.

“Really, nothing?” I asked playfully annoyed at her lack of reaction. “Is this the part where I’m supposed to give you my number?” She asked emotionless “how many other girls have you used that line on?” She continued to ask getting annoyed, “”talk to me when you find something original “ she stated about to walk away. “How am I supposed to do that without your number, I don’t even know your name” I stated smugly. She just laughed and held out her hand, I opened my phone and handed it to her. She put in her number, and gave it back to me before saying “my name is Willow.” After that, her and her friends dipped leaving me to stunned to say or do anything.

Wow that was a lot shorter than I had planned for it to be. I'm sorry for the late update but I mean I this point why do you even listen to me when I say I have a schedule lol. I was really trying to develop Lumity more honestly, but then my brain was all like Boschlow is looking really good right now. Uhm I don't think there's anything else I have to say except sorry I was busy this weekend and see you in a couple days. I'm not as proud of this chapter as I am of my other ones but I'm to tired to care, and this is a fanfic, it doesn't have to be perfect. Anyway have a great day/morning/night peace 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽