Extra: Sunghoon

"Ddeunghoonie... YAAAAHHHH"

----------------------------------------------------------

🐧

The noise of the Lee Household echoed throughout the house. It caused the mother of the house to wake up. "Ouch!" Chaerin groaned as she saw black hair in her vision.

"Eomma! Eomma!" Sunghoon shouted in her ears. She sat in her bed and patted Sunghoon's head in her lap. "Guess what day it is today?" Sunghoon held Chaerin's arm as he led her to the kitchen.

She chuckles as Sunghoon barely contains his excitement. "Hmm, it's..." Chaerin paused for a dramatic effect. "Your birthday! Happy birthday," she kissed Sunghoon's cheeks as he tried to get away from her.

"Eomma, stop," she stopped as her hands ruffled Sunghoon's hair, "I'm not a kid anymore," he pouted as he raised his arms up. Chaerin inwardly laughed as she scooped Sunghoon in her arms.

🐧

Her other children went down the stairs, running down and occasionally pushing each other. "No running down the stairs!" She yelled as she placed Sunghoon down the chair.

"We're not running, Eomma!" Heeseung yelled as the loud noise gradually turned into a normal one. She sighed as the food was placed down, one by one.

After eating, Chaerin washed the dishes while the other kids were playing. "Sunghoonie! Wear something nice! We're going out!" She shouted as the other children rushed into the kitchen.

"Eomma, why are the both of you going out?"

"Can I go?"

"I want to go too!"

The other kids whined as they grabbed her skirt. Chaerin washed the last plate and placed it in the cabinets. She wiped her wet hands with the towel in the sink.

"It's Sunghoon's birthday today. So we are going out, okay? When it's your birthday, I took every one of you to other places. How about Sunghoon?" She baited them the guilt card as she saw all of them nod.

"Heeseungie will be in charge while I'm gone. Don't make a mess in the house, or else you will all be sitting in the time-out corner." They nodded and went to the living room to play.

🐧

Chaerin went upstairs and quietly opened a room. "Sunghoonie, protect Eomma! Happy birthday!" She tried to contain her laughter as she saw Sunghoon in the mirror talking to himself.

She opened the door, and Sunghoon saw her. "Are you ready to go?" She asked as Sunghoon nodded and grabbed her hand. They went downstairs and saw the kids playing.

"Remember to not let anyone open the door. The food is in the fridge. Heeseungie, don't let them out of the house. We'll be right back, okay?" The kids nodded, and Chaerin grabbed Sunghoon's hand to lead him out of the home. 

🐧

"Sunghoon, where do you want to go?" Chaerin asked while walking. "I want to eat at the restaurant. Eat meat! Meat!" Sunghoon sang as he jumped while walking.

Chaerin laughed, and they went to the nearby restaurant. The waiter offered them seats and menus. "Eomma," Sunghoon called out, and Chaerin looked at him. "Food is expensive. New place?" Chaerin smiled and patted Sunghoon's head.

"It's okay. Eomma can afford this. Eat all you want. It's your birthday!" Sunghoon's eyes widened at the meat dishes on the table. Meanwhile, Chaerin ordered a simple meal.

While they were waiting in their seats, the manager came in and went to them, "Hello, is today your kids' birthday?" Chaerin nodded.

"For every birthday, we give out a free cake. Would you like some?" Chaerin nodded and looked over to Sunghoon. She barely managed to inwardly laugh as his face turned from shocked to excited.

The meat dishes came in one by one, and Chaerin prepared the tongs and scissors to cut the meat. Sunghoon wore a bib and held his hand out for a piece of meat.

Chaerin cut a piece of meat and let it grill for a few minutes. She watched as Sunghoon devoured the pieces of meat on his plate at a steady pace. "Hoonie, is it good?" she asked as he mumbled with his mouth full.

Watching him eat made her hungry as she finished her portion of food. She can't order any more as she is afraid that her remaining money will be gone. She still has children waiting at home.

"Are you full, sweetie?" She asked as she carried Sunghoon in her arms. Sunghoon nodded drowsily and tightened his grip on her neck.

"Eomma, I think I like meat so much. I want to eat them every day with my siblings." Sunghoon said as he opened his arms in exaggeration.

"Okay, Sunghoonie! Just wait. When we get rich, I'll buy all of you many toys and food. We can go to the amusement park, too." Chaerin laughed as she kissed Sunghoon's cheek.

"Really?" Sunghoon's eyes sparkled and hugged her tighter. "Happy birthday, Hoonie."

🐧

  A/N: Happy Birthday Sunghoon!