41

When I see you, I'm amazed and I admire you

I'll run to your side wherever you are

TREASURE - MMM

With all of the following schedules from this day, he was finally allowed for a single break. He remembered the members fussing over staying in the dorm room or visiting their loved ones. But Joshua managed to sneak alone to the nearby park when he didn't notice that one of the reporters follow him.

On one fine day, he met her. At first, he was confused about why a stranger would help him. He could handle those reporters himself, but then he saw her help him effortlessly. And all he could remember was the reliable small back, someone he could rely on, and she have something he wanted: stability.

And when the dorm door opened, he locked his eyes on the female with modest clothing and a shocked expression. "Lee Chaerin?" He asked as he saw one of his members, Mingyu, turned around meeting his dumbfounded eyes.

"You know her, Joshua-Hyung?" All he could do was nod and let them in with lights and doors from their sleeping quarters opening. One by one, the members filled the room with the guests occupying the single black sofa.

Mingyu and one of the guests acted like they have known each other for a long time until they explained that they were cousins. As he was busy staring at the Chaerin-ssi, he noticed someone nudging him at his waist. "Shua, tour her around the dorm," Jeonghan-Hyung teased as he couldn't refute him when they pushed him with all of his might towards her.

"Chaerin-ssi, would you like me to show you around the dorm?" He received a nod in return as they squeezed in between the feet of his members that was blocking the hallway.

Silence took hold of them and Joshua was struggling to find topics to talk about. Since when did Chaerin-ssi become quiet? "Um, Chaerin-ssi? What are your hobbies?" Good one! If he could pat himself on the back, he would have done it hundred times.

"Sewing," she said as her eyes turned into a crescent shape and Joshua couldn't take his eyes off of her. And she turned around again to meet his eyes filled with curiosity, he was mesmerized for a second before burying those fluttery feelings deep down his heart.

"Really? Could it be that what you're wearing is one of your creations?" He received a look of surprise and laughed softly by covering his mouth from her view. "How could you tell?"

"With my eyes," he sassily responded, and as he lowered his guard down, the woman punched him in the shoulders in a playful way. Joshua let out a shout in pain as the perpetrator bellowed in laughter before running off to the other side of the hallway.

Their laughter was soon heard from the boisterous room with both of them frozen. If viewed from another perceptive, they would have laughed in their position in which both of them are holding each other's collars with their fists planted in their faces.

The first one to react was none other than Nara whose camera flashed and quickly hid her phone. Then the rest followed with their laughter reaching into another peak of craziness, holding their members for support, and wiping away their tears. "Joshua-hyung, what are you doing?"

Joshua regained his composure before dropping Chaerin on the floor and dusting his white shirt. "It's her fault," he said while pointing at Chaerin whose face explained how hurt she was when he caused her of starting the whole fight.

"Huh? It was him who started this whole mess! How dare you," Chaerin teases as she held her forehead and faked fainting in Nara's arms. "Chaerin-ssi, it looks like you were more of 'the cousin of Nara' than me," Mingyu pouted with Hoshi patting his back with fake sadness.

They continued teasing everyone until Seungcheol-hyung let everyone calm down and take a seat in their respective places. "Did you have lunch yet?" Nara-ssi asked as she rolled her sleeves up to her elbow and made her way to the kitchen.

"I'll help," Chaerin said as she got up, avoiding the objects in the room, and arrived at the kitchen. It was quite peaceful at that time until someone nudged his waist. He turned around and saw Seungkwan with a teasing grin on his face.

Seungkwan leaned into Dokyeom as he pointed at the kitchen, and unluckily, he also noticed before breaking out into a large grin. "Dokyeom-ah, I think someone fell in love at first sight," Seungkwan teased with a posh accent.

"I wonder who it is," Dokyeom laughed before looking meanfully at the disgusted at his comment. How could he like someone he just met? Besides, he have no time for love with his work. Heck, he could even barely eat a small bowl of salad before the manager would call him for another photoshoot.

"Stop it, Dokyeom-ah, she's just a friend," Joshua said as everyone stopped talking for a second before boos erupted in the area. All suddenly started pushing him from both sides, making him a bit dizzy, and someone grabbed his arms from all of the ruckus.

He locked his eyes to on of his friends, and saw the most judgemental stare Dino could ever give. "Hyung, I am pitying Chaerin-noona even more," Dino said as he let go of his arms and went to the other side of the sofa. "What does that mean?"

"The food is ready!" the ladies shouted from the kitchen as the warmth of food spread in the small living room. Chaerin-ssi held the boiling pot of chicken soup with Nara-ssi following with the side dishes. "Delicious!" Everyone shouted as they gulfed down their own food servings in their places.

Suddenly, Nara-ssi held Chaerin-ssi's hand, lifting them up with a msichevious smile on her lips. Even Joshua could tell that it was going to be bothersome, and maybe, something that could be inevitable.

"Honestly, Mingyu-opppa told me that everyone was not eating well when all of you have schedules. That's why, drumroll please," she asked to Wonwoo who complied to her request. "We are going to make foods for all of you! Like bento or something, aren't we Chaerin?"