22

Today's weather resembles you a lot
The way to you becomes flowery

S

eventeen - Aju Nice

A/N: An extra chapter for Jungwon will be posted later!

_____________________________

They went inside the auditorium and were shocked. The whole layout of the room changed as there were rows of poles in the room.

In the farthest center of the room, a large table is lined up with 13 people sitting in them. They have ushered in the lanes as many people waited for their turn.

"Here, unnie. I bought their latest albums for this event." Chaerin was handed over an album, looking at it with a curious gaze.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asked though she could see people around her looking at her as if she's the dumbest person alive. 

"Don't know. You decide." Nara said as she looked at the lane in front of her. Thankfully, the lane in front of her isn't that long with her buying the VIP seats and backstage pass.

Music blasted the room; she could tell that it was Seventeen songs. The melody is nice, soft to ears, and catchy.

She could tell why many people stan – is stan the right word? – them. 

Ugh, Chaerin felt like an outcast here for not knowing them.

Though, they looked nice and friendly. All of them engaged in conversation with all of their fans even accepting some of their gifts.

They moved little by little until it was their turn. Chaerin massaged her legs first before looking at Nara interacting with them.

She looked happy and youthful; Chaerin wished she would stay that way. A manager approached her, instructed her on the dos and don'ts in interacting with them.

___________________________________________

"You!" The teen named Dino pointed at her which made her confused.

"Excuse me?" Chaerin said as she looked sideways and saw the fans eyeing her weirdly. 

Dino-ssi tapped the teen beside him with wide eyes. They started whispering as Chaerin fidgeted in place.

What could they be talking about? The other teen widened his eyes while looking at her.

Dino-ssi laughed, making Chaerin nervously laugh along. To hasten the time, she brought out the album to him.

Watching him sign the album made her wonder how young he is. The boy handled the album before winking at her. The action made her laugh as she patted the boy's head.

"HORANGHAE!" 

The boy in front of her shouted as she flinched at the loud noise.

Dismissing her flinch, the boy – Hoshi - shook her hand. "How's your day?" She asked as she saw him signing the album.

Hoshi-ssi hummed while writing his signature. Why is his signature pretty? "It's great! I'm lucky to meet all Carats here."

Her eyebrows raised themselves as her mind grew confused. "I'm sorry. But did you just say carrot?"

Her question made him look confused as she mulled over her decisions of life. 

An eruption of laughter made her look at the other side of the table. A handful of the boys heard her comment making her take a step backward and clear her throat.

Hoshi-ssi broke out of confusion as he smiled at her, handing her album with great care.

The next person she gave the album is a short cute guy. He wore a flower crown, she admits that it fits him perfectly.

"Wooahae!" He softly said as he signed the album.

Hoping she don't stutter, she cleared her throat. It successfully caught the attention of Woozi-ssi as he looked up at her.

"Can I please have a signature on this- wait a minute," her hands shuffled her medium-sized purse.

"Aha!" She exclaimed, taking out a white baseball cap with navy lining.

"You see, my friend asked me if you could sign his baseball cap." Fiddling her fingers, she heard Nara cheer for her on the opposite side of the table.

Chaerin heard the manager clearing her throat and pointing at the watch.

Sighing, Woozi-ssi signed the cap and gave her an apologetic gaze. 

She accepted the cap and bowed to him one last time. Moving on to the next person, the boy in front of her looked at her with a smile.

He has foreign features which made Chaerin nervous. Mustering her courage, she let out the little English she knew.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. You look, um, aju nice." Biting her cheeks in the mouth, she panicked inside her head as her face flushed. 

All the 13 boys laughed so hard as Chaerin saw one of them falling off the chair.

Right now, Chaerin wished the ground would swallow her up so that she could escape from this embarrassment.

She looked at the tiles on the floor in nervousness as the people in front of her hasn't stopped laughing. 

Thankfully, the foreign boy - Vernon - stopped laughing and held out his hand to her.

Quickly, she handed him the album as he chuckled. The phone in her purse rang; the piano cover of her favorite lullaby can be heard.

She accepted the call as she looked over Vernon-ssi still signing the signature. 

"Hello? Nara?" Chaerin looked over Nara whose in 3 persons apart from her.

"Please put this on speaker." Confused, she turned on the speaker as other members of seventeen looked over at her in curiosity. 

"Unnie, you look... aju nice~"

Nara teased as she slowed down the last two words.

Chaerin quickly ended the call, letting out a frustrated sigh. She ran her fingers through her hair making it messy. Deciding to be mature for once, she called Nara. 

Nara quickly answered as she looked over at Chaerin who smiled at her.

"Unnie?" She gulped as she saw Chaerin slowly raise her hand.

"Put this on speaker," Nara sighed in defeat, she put the call on speaker as Jeonghan looked curiously at the call despite laughing so hard a while ago.

"Fuck you, bitch." Chaerin said as she raised her middle finger to Nara who gaped at her.

Not wanting to be defeated, Nara raised her middle finger at her, too, "Fuck you, too."

All the occupants at the table including the managers laughed so hard, again. They fell from their chairs, gasping, and holding each other for support. 

What a beautiful friendship.