Date or no Job!

"I said you ruined my date, so just get me another one..." Bucky looked at you and you couldn't stop yourself from rolling your eyes "Within 15 days!"

"Or?" You almost stood up with an 'I-don't-care' attitude.

"Or you will be my date!" Bucky leaned back in his chair, and checked you up and down, smirking.

"Are you fucking serious?" you scoffed

"Are you shitting me right now?"

You both turned to look at Steve and gasped! Steve never swears.

"What...oh yeah but are you serious Buck?" Steve continued.

"What the hell I don't give a fuck if he's serious, I'm not your toy, you fuckboy!" You stood up from your chair sending a last glare at him before turning on your heels and leaving the restaurant.

"Okay at least listen to him once, Y/n" Steve said trying to catch up with you. Both friends had rushed after you shortly, shooting an apology to the shocked couple who were seated next to your table.

"Has he got anything to say?" You stop as you reach the Steve's car parked across the street.

"Yes!" Bucky replied.

"Did I ask you?" You sent him a short glare with your arms crossed over your chest.

You agreed to continue the rest of the conversation in the car, on the way back to your apartment.

"And if in that party I don't show up with a date, my friends won't let me live, I won't be able to live due to embarrassment" Bucky said leaning from the back seat and continued when you gave him a bitch look "okay and my dad will set me up with his friend's daughter, Alicia."

"Wait, she ain't hot?" you were so confused right now.

"She is" Bucky replied.

"She already dumped you?"

"Of course no"

"Mentally unstable?"

"No. Why?" Now it was Bucky's turn to be totally confused.

"Because that's what you want right! You are already getting an all-set-up date" Steve said.

You two are surely twins cause that is what bestie!

"No, my dad wants me to marry her. I don't want marriage and kids and all that suff. I want to be free, if I already have someone, that girl herself would say 'no' and I'll get to keep my freedom"

"That was emotional!" You say "What if I say no" you suddenly change your fake pity face a bitch one again.

"You won't! You don't wanna lose your internship and probably your job!" He was almost fooled by your fake act when your expression changed and, so did his.

Okay you get it now after all the explanation. J & B was actually Bucky's father and his college time friend's company, 'Jones & Barnes'. The old man thought it would be the best if their kids end up together, this way their company won't split and instead it will be unified, meaning bigger investments and higher shares. They totally were businessmen, only thinking about their profit. That explains where Bucky gets it from, especially when he did not have a mother throughout his life, topped with him being a single child.

"See ya later, Y/n" Steve smiled as he pulled outside your building.

"Tomorrow at 8, be ready nerdy" Bucky says opening the door for you.

"Not before 11" You say getting out of the car.

~

If it hadn't been a costly one you would have broken the phone cause the way it was ringing continuously could make anyone go deaf in seconds. How great it was, your beautiful world underwater, you were cycling and then suddenly sponge bob turned into your phone and started ringing. Who's death was written today, calling you at 11, this early in morning on a fucking Sunday?

"Yellow?"

"What floor are you on?"

"No, I didn't order that." You hang up.

*Buzz. Buzz. Buzz*

Fuck I don't want a flying pizza!

"Hey nerdy, what floor do you live?"

Asshole? I mean Bucky?

"Who gave you my number?" You didn't need to ask this question cause as you were slowly coming back to your senses; you knew the answer yourself.

"Steve. Now Miss FBI what floor?"

"11th why?"

"How dare he hang up on me." You mumbled trying to forget everything and go back to sleep again.

*Ding*

He has to be kidding!

"You're not welcomed!" You said yawning opening the door and closing it again.

"I know" Bucky replied slipping through the semi-open door and then landing on your couch, "the couch is good but not better than mine!"

You sighed and continued your work ignoring his presence, all the while hearing him making comments like "You look...ugly", "Wow, who did you steal it from?", "You got nice boobs", "Is that yours or you got from the garbage, same thing!"

~

"You woke me up and appeared on my door early morning like crazy, asked me to get dressed and come with you, even after me giving you a death warning, to show me your favorite stuffed toy store!?" You said blankly, literally stopping in the middle of mall in front of 'Hamleys'.