9 Days left.

You wake up at the sound of banging of utensils and a sweet smell of coffee and chocolate pancakes. You quickly become alert and grab your vase and tiptoe to the kitchen.

"I'll kill you aahhhh" You say running in the direction of the figure in your kitchen, holding the vase over your head with both your hands.

"Ahhhh don't kill meee" The figure says ducking, saving himself from your fatal attack and going under and standing behind you "Calm down woman" He screams over your screams as he takes the vase out of your hands and wraps his arms around you holding you tight, to prevent any further attacks from you.

"Bucky? You scared the shit out of me" you scream turning back in his grip to look at him.

"Yeah and you almost killed me" Bucky says letting go of you.

"How and why?" You say breaking down to which Bucky laughs.

~

You keep a straight annoyed face as you finish your breakfast which Bucky had prepared for you and had eaten a few bites from them before you, confirming that it was safe for you to eat.

"Again why are you here and how'd you get in. And how'd know I love chocolate pancakes?" You say cause you didn't give him your phone number let alone your house keys.

"Told you I partied hard last night and it was too late, I couldn't go back home cause dad's back and Steve had Peggy over so.. and you told us in 6th grade when you almost killed me for stealing that last bite of your chocolate pancake, the one from your lunch"

"Oh okay. And so, he gave you, my keys! I'll kill him too" you say closing your eyes. Of course, it was Steve.

"Him too?" Bucky says smiling and raising an eyebrow.

"Him and you! So, you're saying you slept in my place yesterday!?" you say wide-eyed.

"yup" Bucky points towards your couch and smirks "your bedroom was locked"

"When are you going?" You say picking your plate and going to the sink.

"I'm not, I don't wanna go to my house when dad's home" Bucky says following you with his plate.

"My clothes won't fit you" you say trying to get him to go.

"I borrowed clothes from Steve." He added quickly knowing well of your intentions.

After washing your plate, you decided to go take bath first. Bucky showered and got dressed after you were done. After that you just be in your room locking Bucky out after a lot of effort. You did some of your holiday assignments and then talked to Wanda and Natasha, your colleagues, thinking they could be the date. Wanda quicky said no as she was seeing a guy from 'external-affairs department', Vision. Natasha however said yes to meeting this friend of yours.

~Text~

Doritos- Cookie!!!!!!!! thank you xxx

You- you asked her?

Doritos- Yes and she said..

You- YESS?

Dorito- YES!

You- oooouuuu my bestie ain't gonnna be virgin no more

Dorito- Stop that

You- Yea Yea why would you talk to me now! Hey, she still at yours?

Dorito- No she went back home. She said she loved the dress and she'd wear it on Christmas

You- yay, my choice is always great, you coming right?