Jan 1st (Happy New Year)- II

"Are you kidding me?" You said crossing your arm over your chest making a cute fake annoyed pout.

"Please please please" Bucky said ushering you to the room which he claimed his.

You shook your head and went inside, locking the door behind you. You just had a perfect date with him. Now what does he have?

You gasped looking at the dress. Perfect! How did he have such a great taste in dresses? How can he be so perfect!?

The more things he did the more you were forced to believing that he wasn't real. Like, he was just a character in a book.

You got dressed and did your hair, before coming out of the room.

As you were coming down the stairs, you heard a gasp, you looked up to see Bucky in a suit, and your eyes went wide, just like his. You knew if you didn't look down and take you next step properly you might just fall bad. But Lord, you were fallen, weren't you? For your dork. You both were so mesmerized that you both didn't speak a word, not that you had to anyways cause your eyes were already talking. 

(The dress Bucky chose for you and Bucky's outfit)

He took you out of the house and towards a huge car

He took you out of the house and towards a huge car. Oh no, you missed his bike. He knew you did, cause the cute little pout on your lips told him so, which made him smile.

He opened the door for you and then went to sit in the driver's seat. It was evening now. The sky was like a colour palate of orange and pink. You were jealous of how the last few rays of sun were touching your man's face. Making him look like the portrait of beauty. You kept watching him shamelessly, yes, now you had the right to do that! Mine. He kept glancing at you now and then, happiness, something he had forgotten long back was back with you back in his life.

~

He pulled over near a gate? After walking through the avenue, with trees decorated in fairly lights, for 10 minutes, you reached a beautiful campfire surrounded by your friends and food trucks, tiny stalls, cotton candy stalls and few other things. Everyone giggling and laughing, under the glowing night sky with sweet sound of music. You knew this place, of course you did! The same place he brought you on that Sunday, after meeting with Kate.