Jan 1st (Happy New Year)- I

Happy New Year my loves!

These two chapters are basically a new year gift. (Rest of the story will be put up shortly in a squeal book, I'll be publishing soon) And what a coincidence it is new year in the book too! Hope you like it! 

Let's begin :)

~

"Could you not pick up one phone call?" Steve asked Bucky with anger, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I left my phone in the car" Bucky said looking at Steve with puppy eyes through his lashes.

"You're unbelievable!" Steve said shaking his head.

"I know, now I'll leave, please be there by 6" Bucky said looking up like a happy puppy. "Don't be late!" Bucky said speeding past the door.

~

"Please stop kissing me, my lips are gonna bleed!" He said mimicking you from last night after breaking the kiss.

"I will not!" you said mimicking his reply to that from the last night.

You both laughing cuddled up in bed together. This must be what love feels like!

"Happy New Year doll" Bucky whispered in your ears from behind, holding you tight in his arms. His breath tickling the sweet spots on your neck.

"Happy New Year Bucky" You whisper back leaning your head back in his crock of neck.

"You never called me that" Bucky squeaked making you jump a little. He adjusted you in his arms, so you were facing him now.

You hoped he didn't do that cause you were red like a tomato. You looked up at him shyly to reveal the biggest smile spread on his lips.

"Oh my God you're blushing!" Bucky said leaning in and kissing you.

He pulled away a little and whispered "Please say it again"

"You're a dork" you said teasing him.

"Uhhh" He grunted acting annoyed "But I'm your dork"

"Get out!" You said laughing at how adorable he could be. Slapping his hands away and walking out of bed. Just before you could leave the room you stopped leaning back in the doorframe and said "Now get up.....Bucky" and ran away seeing him go wide eyes and jumping out of the bed.

~

Bucky came back to your house after getting an earful from Steve, for disappearing the way he did from the party and not picking up a single call.

"I'll be back at 2? Is that fine?" Bucky said from outside your bedroom door.

"Yeah, but I still have no clue what you're up to!" You said as you put on an oversized hoodie, moving your damp hair out of your face and opened the door.

"Just be ready" He said placing a quick kiss on your cheek. Then he left for the 'surprise'

You didn't not tell Steve that you missed your flight or that you were now dating Bucky. Dating? You were going to tho but Bucky said he had a plan. Lord that man's plans never work. God knows what he is up to now.

You shut the main door as Bucky leaf and put your forehead on the door, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. How could you in one moment hate someone so much and the other moment be madly in love! Of course, you'd not tell him, but you were damn excited for whatever he was planning and were missing is annoying ass already.