4 Days left.

"Hey hey Steve, oi oi" Bucky whispered, kicking Steve slowly and silently.

"Mmm don't..."

"Shhhhh" Sleepy Steve was cut off by Bucky "Get my phone" Bucky whispered, kicking Steve again when he started sleeping.

"Don't. You get it, it's next to you" Steve whispered back opening one eye, nodding at Bucky's phone, kept on the table next to Bucky's side of Sofa.

"Can't" Bucky whispered, nodding at his shoulder where you lay your head unconsciously in your sleep, taking little snores, your periodic breathes tickling his neck, "Pick it up fast punk or she'll wake up"

"Uh okay" Steve groaned and picked up the call. "Johnathan" Steve mouthed.

"Pick it up" Bucky whispered and signaling Steve to be far enough, so you won't wake up.

"Asking about you and why don't you spend time with them" Steve whispered.

"Say been busy, will talk later" Bucky whispered, and you stirred a little bit due to the noise. Bucky quickly stopped moving and sat still like a statue. You unconsciously snuggled into Bucky, placing your arms around him, just as Steve cut the call and came back to resume his sleep.

A weird and warm feeling crept inside Bucky. For a moment he wanted to forget everything and just hold you, hold you tight against him and fall asleep, matching his breathing with yours, hold you and never let go. He didn't realize when sleep took over his thoughts and he fell asleep again, with you in his arms.

When you got up it was 11 am, you shifted you head as you rubbed eyes to see that you had slept on the couch in the middle of the movie. As you were slowly getting into senses you felt the source of heat, which you weren't aware of till now, move. You were alarmed as you looked up and down to see yourself lying with Bucky, who just opened his eyes looking directly into yours. You could not process what happened as you quickly untangled yourself and bolted to you room, hitting Steve in his face in the process, resulting him to wake up messaging his face with an "ow".

You quickly went in the bathroom and locked the door as you were shocked, not that you were cuddled up to Bucky but that your body loved it and was so comfortable with it, and your heart wanted you to stay. You brushed off the thought blaming it on your tired day yesterday and continued your work.

Bucky slowly got up as he saw you going to your room, thinking about why it felt so natural with you in his arms, when he had never done it before, with anyone, when he wasn't even one for cuddles. Bucky brushed off the thought blaming it on the cold weather and your soft body.

Steve was just normal and clueless so like himself. He did find it very cute tho, the proof being the picture he snapped of you two sleeping all cuddled up, when he had wake up again for water once before. Thinking to himself he had never seen you two so peaceful together and who knows when he might ever see it again.

You came back after a shower and made brunch for the three of you. Steve and Bucky sat there after freshening up.

As planned, you and Bucky would go to meet Nat and Dolores today. Steve would go to congratulate his friend on being a father, John, who was welcoming his princess in the world, then would go to meet and greet some other friends of his for Christmas.

After eating Steve left for his house and Bucky left for his.

The evening came way quicker than you thought, you had barely done anything all day. You met Bucky down at your parking at 5pm and drove with him to Starbucks, in his car. You quickly sent Nat a text to tell her you'd be reaching in 10. And she replied they'll be reaching in 20 or so.

You were just telling Bucky how ugly he is and that he belonged in a zoo, when Nat showed up with a tall, beautiful, red head which you presumed was Dolores.

You all said your hellos and started chatting casually getting to know each other. Nat mouthed you that she wanted to talk to you alone, so you excused yourself to give Elsa and Dot, she told you all to call her Dot, some alone time. It felt so weird to see him with someone, not that it was the first time you were seeing him with a girl, more interestingly this time you had set the girl, but if kinda felt uneasy to look at them all chatty and smiling.

"Are you even listening?" Nat said snapping you out of your thoughts with a little elbow nudge.

"Y- Yeah I am, what were you saying?" You say looking back at her.

"Do you think it is a good idea?" Nat said tilting her head one side and looking at where Bucky and Dot sat across the hall.

"What?" You asked as confusion washed over you.

"Look don't be mad at me okay" Nat said straightening up a little "You really wanna set a date for him?"

"Yes, I told you the reason right!?" You shrugged. What was new in it, you had asked her even, before you knew she was his ex.

"You did but...You sure it doesn't matter?"

"Nat I don't know what you're implying to say or why you're saying that, but no, why would it matter?" You say trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"Then why are you being defensive?" Nat said raising an eyebrow as she sat up.

You made a confused face and were about to question her on that when you saw Bucky and Dot come over to you both. Nat mouthed you a 'think about it' as she and Dot walked away.

"Let's go?" Bucky asked looking at you, who was still sitting. You got up and shook your head to shake off everything just happened.

~

"So how was she?" You asked breaking the silence once you were on the highway.

"Um yeah sweet" Bucky said looking at the road.

That didn't hurt.

"Uh yeah, she was also pretty excited" you say not recognizing a slight change in your voice.

"Well, she told me she liked me and would love to date me" Bucky said with a smile, he then looked at you and said, "You good?"

"Of course!" you said forcing a smile and looking out of the window.

Dot weird name choice!

~

After changing into some comfy clothes, you plopped down on your couch and opened Netflix. You started watching 'The Notebook' for sure but didn't know what was happening or what the characters were saying, your mind was somewhere else. You were not feeling comfortable, you were missing the warmth, a particular warmth. Were you missing a particular someone? It was crazy for you to even think that you thought and shaking all the thoughts from your head, you went back to your bed to sleep. It was difficult at first but at the end sleep engulfed you.

As Bucky returned back to his house, he met his father in the hallway.

"Back from another party?" James Barnes asked his son looking at him intently, after so many days.

"No, evening out with a friend" Bucky replied as he slipped out of his leather jacket.

"That same friend who's kept you wrapped up recently?" James asked smiling "You are changing and it's a good change"

Changing? How and why?

Bucky went back to his bed thinking about why his dad would say that and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, holding Cuddlemons in his arms.