• Chapter Eight • Taehyung POV

Someone left the garage door unlocked again. These children I swear.

"Ugh." I huff out frustrated as I pull down the cable to lock it into place.

"That's the fourth time." Her voice makes me jump. I don't even look.

"Yeah, I know."

"Someone could get in the house."

"I know."

"Do you give a shit about my safety?" She argues and I finally look her in the eye.

"You're not even supposed to be here. I told you to leave two weeks ago." My shoulder brushes past her to walk into the house and she rolls her eyes.

"We are family. You're supposed to take care of family."

"Just because you and your boyfriend broke up doesn't mean you can live with me forever. It's been eight months, that's more than enough time to get back on your feet." I love my sister, but she's really fucking getting on my nerves.

"He was a piece of shit. You know that!"

"Yeah but c'mon Hyuna, how much money do you have saved?" She looks away and I nod.

"Well once we win Battle of the Bands I'll help you put a down payment on a place but that's it. You gotta figure it out from there." She runs to hug me and I stand completely still.

"You're my favorite brother!"

"I'm your only brother."

Once she's out of my sight I can finally relax. Popping the top off a beer I head up to my room to kick back. My computer monitor is on, catching my attention and I observe the screen. Beauty tutorials.

Hyuna.

I move the cursor over the "x" to close out of the browser but a thumbnail to another video catches my attention.

@y/nthegoddess "Song 67"

I don't even hesitate to open it. There's no crazy media, no makeshift music video, only guitar and her voice with a black screen and her tag.

I close my eyes, listening to it when certain lyrics hit my ears and I open them on instinct.

"And maybe the way I loved you wasn't compared to the way you loved yourself."

"A room full of our people yet you turned me into someone else"

I pause it, glancing down to the view count with fear.

317,093 views
|COMMENTS|

|@mariannavw did y'all catch the Jimin disses in this track? 👀👀
607 likes • 12 replies
|@wearepandoraxox loved this one most on the recents she dropped. This band did her dirty!
86 likes • 3 replies
|@kissmemore04 I'll never understand why they got rid of her. Honestly like I've never seen a better lyricist and guitar player!! They haven't released any new songs since she left, wonder why!?
18 likes • 0 replies
|@thegmaknae97 I love the riff in the bridge section. It's flawless.
liked by ❤️
@y/nthegoddess thank you!!

I read almost every comment before I realize she doesn't reply to any hate comments or anything about the band, only the ones appreciating her talent.

My heart aches in guilt. I know we chose Jimin over her. He's the face of our band. The brand if we had one. To be honest, we have more attention now with Jungkook than we did with her but it's all outside appearances.

Jungkook is great.

But Y/N is incredible.

"Shit.." I sigh finally closing out of the website. I grab my phone from my pocket and make the power move knowing it's best for the band.