° Chapter Twenty Eight ° Jin POV

"Thanks!" I shout to the man in the food truck as I grab food for Yoongi. I can't believe what happened. If I had gone back to the apartment with him...

Hopefully some Cajun shrimp will lift his spirits. Thank God it was just a block from the hospital.

I'm hungry.

"Hey! You're Jin right? From Shadow Moon?" A girl asks making me stop my stride. She looks in her teens. That's when I notice her giggling friend behind her. "We are really big fans! Is Yoongi okay?"

"Yeah, he's doing okay. Coming to the show?"

"We wouldn't miss it! You guys should definitely win! We Are Pandora is nowhere near as good as you!"

"Thanks, see you two at the show!"

"Can we maybe...get a picture?"

"Sure." I smile leaning down in their selfie. They take several and squeal at me.

"Thank you!! We love you!!!"

My heart is full but my stomach is not so I wav goodbye and head into the building. I press the button for the 12th floor with my elbow since my hands are full. This food smells soooo good.

The doors open and I step out towards Yoongi's room. Just as I'm about to pull back the curtain. "Looking for your friend?"

"Yeah, did they move him?"

"Just around the corner to the waiting area. We just got his scans back. The doctor will be out shortly."

I nod, walking down the hall to the waiting area but slow when I see Yoongi bent over crying. "Yoongs..? Are you in pain?"

"Y/N left." He sniffles. I blink confused.

"What? She left? What happened?"

"....I think I love her..."

Maybe I'm being hypnotized by the seafood in my nostrils. Did he just say that? "What?"

"I think I love her and I think she just realized that and she left." He shakes his head.

"Min Yoongi?" A doctor finally walks up. We both look eager for the news. "Looks like you have some metacarpal fractures but nothing too serious. You'll have some swelling and bruising but we will get you a cast and you should be fully healed in about 6-8 weeks."

"The shows in 3 weeks..." He sighs. "Any way I can play a bass in 3 weeks with a cast?"

The doctor shrugs. "Depends on how much pain you can withstand. I wouldn't recommend it since it could slow the healing process if you overuse it but that's your judgement."

Yoongi faces me seriously. "What do you think? If we lose Y/N it's endgame. We can't play with both of us out."

I sigh sitting the food down. "You're sure she left? Like left left?" He shakes his head.

"I don't know. She just walked out."

"You eat something. I'll go find her and figure it out."

He nods at me and I painfully leave my steaming hot shrimp in the to go container with Yoongi while I go on a wild goose chase for Y/N.

Ironically I don't make it very far since I can literally see her near the cafeteria on this floor. She didn't leave. Why would she? Yoongi's overdramatic.

"Hungry?" I ask. She looks back at me with an expression I haven't seen before. "whoa...what's wrong?"

"Is Yoongi okay?"

"Yeah, doctor said he'd be fine in 6 weeks...why are you over here and not in there with him?"

She bites her lip anxiously. "Can you keep a secret?"

What is happening today.

"Of course. What is it?"

"I kinda....sorta...have a crush on Jungkook."

"That's the secret?" I cross my arms.

"Yeah but, I just found out that Yoongi has feelings for me and now my heads foggy. I'm constantly being harassed by my ex boyfriend, my replacement and supposed nemesis is actually thoughtful and sticks up for me and makes me feel seen and now the closest friend I've had besides Namjoon just showed me that he sees me as more than a friend and I have no idea what to do." She blurts. That's a lot to process.

"Uh...yeah, that's heavy...what's your initial thought? Do you even like Yoongi like that?"

"I didn't expect him to feel that way. I never even considered it to be like this. So honestly...I don't know."

"But you like Jungkook? You're sure of that."

She nods full of certainty. "Even when I barely kissed him I had to pull back because it was so strong."

"Do you think he feels that way about you or is he just getting close to you to mess with you?"

"I.... I haven't thought about that. Do you think he'd do that?"

I shrug. "I don't know him. But anyone who follows Jimin around and his other robots doesn't leave much room to think much else. I just don't want you to get hurt, or Yoongi."

She places her palm on her forehead overwhelmed. "I need to stop worrying about boys and focus on the show. Thanks Jin....for listening."

"Anytime. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a basket full of well spiced shrimp calling my name." I wink.