° Chapter Twenty Five ° Jimin POV

My heart drops. It wasn't supposed to go down like that. None of this was.

"Kook." I say monotoned. His shocked expression says it all. He didn't plan that either.

"Jimin hyung... I-"

The plan was simple. We stage a scene in front of the cameras to boost our popularity. A planned fight over Y/N, Jungkook getting close enough for them to write articles...not an actual kiss.

We planned to do this next show but I couldn't ruin the opportunity with so many cameras around.

I guess the jokes on me.

Y/N looks at me without emotion. Her eyes are cold and heartless. Her bandmates are visibly shook by her sudden action.

"Y/N.." the drummer clears his throat "the cameras..."

She glances at them with a sudden sense of fear but tries to mask it with the fake smile I know all too well. "Oh well." She shrugs before looking back at Jungkook. The cocky boy before her now ashamed. She winks playfully but he doesn't respond. Now she's even more embarrassed.

"Let's go." Yoongi grabs her hand. He's always the one to swoop in. What's with that?

By now the police have started to deter people from the scene. It's not even that bad of an accident but by the size of the crowd it's causing quite the commotion. They finally begin to leave and I immediately turn my attention to Jungkook.

"Well that didn't go as planned."

"Hyung I had no idea she'd kiss me like that." He gulps but I shake my head.

"I know. She's unpredictable. Even I'm surprised. Maybe it's better that she did. The pictures will show she initiated it." I ponder. Taehyung is clearly confused.

"Wait what?? You planned to attack Jungkook??"

I nod. "We discussed something similar but I decided today was the day."

"So the van??" Namjoon asks clearly offended.

"I didn't plan the fucking wreck Joon."

I notice Jungkook frantically searching under the seats for something. He pulls his phone from the van and immediately opens any form of social media.

"Guys..."

Taehyung swoops in to look, eyes bulging before looking at me. "What does it say?"

"Hyung...I don't think you want to see this."

I roll my eyes and lean over.

Y/N spotted locking lips with We Are Pandora's Jeon Jungkook following a fight with lead singer Park Jimin

The band was spotted late last night in a hotel with a group of 3 unidentified women.
Are Y/N and Jeon official?
Did Jungkook cheat?

"They didn't even mention the accident." Namjoon says offended.

"There's so much in this tiny article." Taehyung shakes his head. "The groupies getting mentioned, your stupid fake fight and Y/N kissing Jungkook. What kind of publicity is this?? It says nothing about our music Jimin. You're turning this stupid rivalry between you and Jungkook into a fucking drama."

"He's right." Our oldest member chimes in. "You've lost the bigger picture. You're so obsessed with Y/N that you keep forgetting the band."

"Band vote." Taehyung raises his hand and I gasp.

"What?"

"I get veto power too as the leader." He looks at me seriously. "In favor of dropping Jimin?" He raises his hand. "I'm two votes."

Jungkook looks at me with uncertainty and that's when I really start to fear my place. "I'm going to rehab." I plea. "I'm fixing myse—"

Namjoon's hand raises. "I'm sorry, Chim....you're all over the place these days...you're a liability."

"I'm the front." I blink.

"That's the problem, that's all you care about. Y/N was right."

"Excuse me?" I fire back at Namjoon. "When did she say that, huh? When you were conspiring behind my back?? All of you are fucking traitors!!"

Our maknae's jaw tightens as his hand raises. "Jimin hyung...I'm sorry but it's for the music."

"Ohhhh....you guys are dead without me. I'm the face! They come to see me. You're just the background noise."

The betrayal digs at my core. I gotta fight the pain. I gotta call my source.