• Chapter Thirteen • Y/N POV

I think I'm going to pass out.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" I hear in my left ear as Hobi places a hand on my shoulder. I can only nod as my eyes are fixated on Yoongi who holds up a flyer.

"Earth to Y/N?" Yoongi chuckles. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"We play a show tonight." I barely mutter out.

"We close a show tonight. And We Are Pandora goes on before us! Do you know how crazy this is??"

I swallow dryly. I'm nervous enough to play a live show for the first time with the boys but in front of my old band? And AFTER they go on stage?

I can't.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks concerningly. He can sense the fear in my eyes.

Or maybe the shaking my hands are doing.

"I-I don't know if I can..." I breathe. "It's a lot to do in one night. And Jungkook could steal another idea of mine. I can't."

"Make a new solo. Tonight. We have our own songs, just freestyle a solo that way he can't steal it." Yoongi suggests. I blink confused.

"Freestyle one? Are you nuts?? Do you understand how long it takes me to plan those out???"

I watch as he steps towards me with a soft smile. "You are amazing. The best guitarist I've ever seen. You can do this."

My eyes fixate on Jin in the background who nods approvingly while Hobi smiles in agreeance. "Plus, we've been getting so much positive feedback since you've joined. The show will be full with both of our crowds combined. It's great for Battle of the Bands."

He's right. It's what I worked towards for years. It's why I stayed in the studio so much practicing and arranging those solos. I can do this.

They can do this.

We can do this.

"Okay." I grin with excitement. "But if something goes wrong please have a backup plan."

"We got you, but you won't need help." Yoongi grips my shoulders and looks into my eyes with pride. "You are perfect."

"Thanks Yoongi." I pout and he playfully pinches my cheek and walks away.

"So listen...it's a big night. We need to practice here and not there. I don't want them sabotaging us with any ideas. No leaks, you hear me?"

Everyone nods at that. Jin raises his hand and we chuckle. "I have an idea. Y/N, feel free to say no but Jungkook hit on you before, right?" I nod confused. "What if you flirt back? Throw him off his game tonight."

The boys all nod simultaneously. I frown. "Using me as a sex worker?"

"No, I just mean tease him a little. Make him flustered to where he can't play. The better we do the better the crowd feels about us at battle of the bands."

"I don't know..."

"He stole your work." Hobi says plainly. "He used you. Let's use him."

He's not wrong. My hard work. My hours of sore fingers and mental strain composing those solos just for him to take the credit. No way. He needs to be taken down a peg.

"How much is too much?"

- - - - - Short chapter - - - - -
Double update