Info

Name: Y/n Kayama

Name: Y/n Kayama

Age: 16

Height: 5'9

Quirk: Mad hatter
Is able to create different "tricks" such as a clown mallet (like Harley Quinn) smoke bombs and other stuff. Can manipulate her voice to sound like anyone she wants, make clones of herself and is also able to play tricks and illusions on the mind.
Y/n can only activate the illusion part of her quirk from her eyes turning a hypnotic purple and lucky for her, her illusions have two stages.

First stage: mental illusion
Y/n has to have eye contact for this and it's a simple illusion that people can break out of with pain.

Second stage: physical illusion
This was still a mental illusion but anyone within 10 feet of Y/n will be drawn in and not only did the illusions seem more realistic but whoever was caught up would be able to feel and hear the illusions.

Personality: very "adventurous" aka a rule breaker. Already knows what she wants in life and doesn't bother with people who will bring her down.

 Already knows what she wants in life and doesn't bother with people who will bring her down

Name: Nemuri Kayama

Hero name: Midnight

Age: 30

Height: 5'9

Quirk: Somnabulist
Able to emit a certain smell from her body that puts others to sleep.

Personality: besides her big personality Nemuri definitely has no filter when it comes to basically anything.

Extra
Nemuri had adopted Y/n after her father, a villain, had been killed.

Takes care of Y/n like her own and raised her to stand her ground.

Basically everyone knows who Y/n's dad was but after Nemuri made several threatening points, nobody even bothers to do or say anything to Y/n.

𝐍𝗼𝐰 𝗼𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲