꧁11꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I was about to throw away my trash from eating, Mina had ran up to me.

"Come on Y/n, we need to change" "change? Since when?" I asked as we both ran "apparently Momo had forgotten that us 1-A girls would be wearing the cheer uniforms and doing a few cheers" Mina said and I didn't feel like questioning her, just getting dressed in the cheer uniform that Momo gave me.

"Wow you look good Y/n" Tsu said once I got on the uniform "thanks, y'all all look good" I said "I know right, now let's go" Mina said as we walked back out to the stadium.

"Looks like 1-A girls decided to show some school spirit" Mic said, making us all realize that this was a set up.

"Let's at least take advantage of this" Mina said "yeah we should" I said "perfect, then Y/n should go over to Iida" "huh?" "Yeah that's a great idea Ochako, I bet Iida would love to see Y/n in this" Mina said, pushing me a bit in his direction.

"Fine" I said, making my way over to Iida "hey Tenya, you like the cheer uniform?" I asked him, seeing his face slowly turn red.

"Y/n don't you think it's a little inappropriate?" Iida asked as I backed him up a bit, just barely hitting the large wall behind him.

"If it's so inappropriate, come take it off of me" I said, placing a hand on his chest with a smirk on my lips, feeling Iida lightly hit the wall behind him.

It was like something clicked in Iida and he had switched places with me, now my back against the wall while he had his hands rested on my hips.

"I just might" Iida said, leaning down to my ear, surprising me a bit.

When I wasn't able to respond out of shock, Iida had an amused smirk on his face.

"What happened Y/n? Weren't you just doing all that big talk?" Iida asked, and if I was able to see myself right now then I bet I looked dumb right now.

"Tenya I-" "you know you tease me a lot, leaving me flustered and frustrated, but I'll let that slide on one condition" "and that is?"

"Go on a date with me" "really?" I asked "yes really, it would have to be after internships though" "that's fine" I said, smiling.

Eventually we had all went up to the stands for the mystery hunt thing that was for the kids that wouldn't be doing the battles.

"Man this is lame, these bastards suck" Bakugou said "was just about to say that" I said.

Finally we were onto the fights and first up was Midoriya and Shinsou.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Bakugou said as we saw Midoriya turn to walk out of bounds.

"TURN BACK MIDORIYA" I yelled, only stopping when I saw he had stopped in his tracks, his finger somehow already broken before he turned around and ran at Shinsou, pushing him out of bounds.

"Finally" I said, sitting back in my seat "I was a bit worried to, I wonder what he was thinking" Iida said and we all shrugged.

After a few fights I was now sitting in the waiting room for my fight.

As I sat in the waiting room there was a tv that showed the fight and Bakugou was not letting Uraraka rest any time soon, or well she might be at rest if he didn't calm down.

In the end Bakugou had won the match and now it was time for me to walk out and I was actually going against Monoma.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two walked out they both had smiles on their face, Y/n's more relaxed while Monoma only smiled at the thought of how he could use Y/n's quirk against her.

"Good lucky" Y/n said "I don't need it" Monoma said as Midnight gave them the go.

As soon as Monoma heard go he had ran at Y/n but she had a few tricks up her sleeve, quite literally as she threw four smoke bombs, giving herself the element of surprise.

"Just hurry up and show yourself so I can win" Monoma said, actually nervous from his senses being messed with.

"Why don't you catch me then" Y/n said, kicking Monoma in the head without him even being able to block.

Since this was the first fight Y/n didn't really want to do to much, but she didn't realize that Monoma had touched her arm.

"Now let's use this hallucination" Monoma said and Y/n just stood there a grin on her face as she knew what was about to happen.

As soon as Monoma had tried to activate Y/n's quirk he didn't fully understand that his mind had to be fully prepared like Y/n's but he quickly learned that when accidentally placing himself in the hallucination, making himself go sick with the unknown feeling and movements while all Y/n had to do was simply push him, giving herself the win.

"Should of listened" Y/n said, shaking her head as Monoma had to be taken to recovery girl for the uneasy feeling from Y/n's quirk, wondering how Y/n could even stand her own quirk.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Hey y'all" I said while walking over "bro what happened down there?" Denki asked and I just shrugged while sitting down to watch the fights.

"Oh my mother is calling, I'll be right back" Iida said while getting up to answer his mom's call.

"I wonder what his mom said" Midoriya said since Iida had a shocked look on his face, is if whatever his mom said was something really bad which we'll later find out is.

"I'm sorry but I need to leave" "huh why?" I asked "don't worry about it, I'll still be cheering you all on" Iida said before quickly leaving, now the entire class confused on what just happened and even Bakugou was confused.

Time skip
Somehow I had just barely made it to the last round since I almost lost in my other fight.

Now I was going against Todoroki (ik it's supposed to be Bakugou but I wanted to change it)

"Good lucky Todoroki" I said with a smile, Todoroki surprisingly giving me a small smile just before mom had given us the go to fight.

Instantly Todoroki had sent some ice my way but I had thrown a bomb to shatter it.

I know that wasn't much but I knew Todoroki depended on his ice even despite him using fire with Midoriya.

I didn't want to depend to much on my quirk in this fight and after a long thought I had just ran straight at Todoroki, knowing he was bad at hand to hand combat.

Todoroki was definitely taken back but made an ice wall, but I didn't stop, my fist making contact with the ice and shattering it.

"Come on Todoroki" I said, Todoroki looking at me as if I was a bit crazy, and he was probably right.

Again Todoroki sent ice at me but this time I was standing on top of it, grounding myself on its ridges.

"Todoroki can you spice this up or something?" I asked, a small grin on my face as I saw my clone creep up on Todoroki.

Just when she was close enough it was time to start our plan which was to basically run at Todoroki at the same time, trying to overwhelm him.

Our plan was pretty good for the most part, Todoroki moving his attention to freeze my clone, giving me a chance to punch him dead in the face, making him stumble back, his heel making it out of bounds.

"Sorry Todoroki" I said, walking over after everyone cheered.

"It's okay, thank you for the fight" "no problem" I said with a smile.

After Bakugou kept bitching about getting third place and Allmight giving us out metals, we were finally all able to go home with me getting in some good sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1399