꧁5꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Another day in class and we were all just chilling and talking till Aizawa walked in.

"Today for class I have an activity for you all to do" he said and we all started guessing what it was until he spoke up.

"You will be picking a class President and Vice" he said and everyone began to advocate for themselves and obviously I did to.

"Everyone calm down, we will do this in an election format" Iida said and we all didn't mind.

Now we were all thinking of which of the advocates we should pick.

I had voted for Iida and placed my paper in the voting box.

"Great now we will add up everyone's points" Iida said as he began to write our names.

Surprisingly I had gotten a good few votes but Midoriya got more.

"Guess me and Midoriya are y'all's class Presidents" I said and everyone cheered for us while Bakugou was being a sore loser.

"Thank you but I don't think I'm a good fit" Midoriya said kinda quietly to where I only heard.

"Why you say that?" I asked him "well Iida seems to be a better fit, I'd rather give him my spot as class President instead" Midoriya said and I nodded.

"Well at least think about it, if you really wanna give him your spot then I'll support the decision" I said with a smile that Midoriya matched.

The bell had shortly rang which meant it was time for lunch.

I could tell Iida was slightly upset just from his shoulders and I wanted to do something to cheer him up.

I quickly made my way to the line and asked for a chicken Katsu and a chocolate cake that lunch rush happily gave me.

"Sorry you couldn't get class President but here" I said to Iida as I placed the chocolate cake on his tray.

"Oh you didn't have to get me this, class president was important but I understand why Midoriya got it" Iida said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well just so you know I voted for you, now enjoy the cake" I said as I made my way to Jirou's table since I promised her I'd eat with them today.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n walked away I had moved my attention to the cake.

Chocolate cake was my favorite but this small slice seemed like it was made by the gods just from the fact that Y/n gave it to me.

She was right on the fact that I was a bit bummed on not getting class President but that won't stop me from doing my best in class and this cake will stand as a reminder.

Once everyone finally made it to the table I was only able to get a few bites in till there was an announcement about an intruder on the school grounds.

Everyone began to panic and run to the exit despite my efforts to try and calm everyone since I saw it was only paparazzi being stubborn.

"Everyone calm down!" I had tried to say but nobody seemed to listen.

"Uraraka you think you can float me to the front?" I asked and she nodded.

Once Uraraka used her quirk to float me I had instantly hit the exit sign which had caught everyone's attention.

"Everyone calm down, it is only the paparazzi and the heroes have already taken care of the matter" I said and when everyone realized what was truly going on, they had began to go back into the lunch room.

Uraraka had turned her quirk off and lucky for me I had landed on my feet.

"Good job class pres" Y/n had said and I was confused by her statement "you'll see" she said before walking into the lunch room, leaving me to my thoughts.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After we finished the rest of our lunch we had went back to class as usual.

It was basically around the end of the day and Midoriya made me stand in the front of the class for his announcement.

"I am thankful that you guys voted me to be class president but I think someone else could take my place instead thanks to their heroic actions today. So Iida Tenya you may be the class president" Midoriya said and everyone began to clap for Iida.

"Are you sure?" Iida asked Midoriya as he walked over "of course I am" Midoriya said before walking to his seat.

"Well thank you for the new position, I will try my best as the new class president" Iida said, looking down at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Told you" I said "yeah guess you did"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 799