꧁13꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the start of internships and mom took me to her office.

"Wait so when do we patrol?" I asked mom as I sat in her rolley chair, spinning around.

"We will later tonight, but right now I need to finish some stuff, also the boys should be here any second" mom said, referring to the "Midnight Boys" aka her hot fan club.

To be honest they were pretty chill, they never told me their name though cause in the blond ones words "we're supposed to be a mystery" or whatever dumb shit he said.

The really tall one with glasses, or as I call him "Specs" he was my favorite and when I thing about it, I definitely have a type.

Just as mom said, the four boys had walked in, holding breakfast for mom and me.

"Here you go Mistress Midnight" the one with long black hair had said (Y/n calls him Romeo cause he's the biggest kiss up) and I could never get over that dumbass name they gave mom.

"Pft- let me not" I said as Specs walked over with a bag in his hand "here you go Y/n, hope we got everything you wanted" he said and oh if I was in my twenties...sorry Iida<3.

"Thank you, and don't worry yall usually know what I want" I said, grabbing the food out of the bag.

Before I could even take a bite of my pancakes, Blondie was already on some shit.

"So Y/n don't you have a date coming up?" He said and instantly I looked over at mom, knowing I only told her.

"Mom why did you tell?" "What it's cute that you're going on a date with your crush" mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways tell us about him" a boy that I call Yams said (she calls him yams cause he looks like Yamaguchi from haiykuu)

"Um he's Tensei's little brother, Iida's like a rule a bidding person but he lets me slide whenever I break rules" I said, avoiding moms gaze on that last part.

"What kind of rules are you breaking?" Mom asked "the non important ones" I said

"well besides you being a mini delinquent, I bet you have him wrapped around your finger" "how you know?" "Cause we saw your little "moment" during the sports festival" blondie said and I practically choked on my pancake, Specs having to help me out a bit.

"Bro I forgot people could see" I said "oh yeah we all saw, even when he pi-" "okay I'm finna go home out of embarrassment" I said, getting up and running out the room with my room, now chilling in a random meeting room.

Eventually after mom finished her work and I forced Romeo and Yams to walk me to the vending machine outside. We were finally going on patrol, mom giving me a few minutes to change into my new hero suit that I just got back.
Hero suit