꧁10꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally the day of the sports festival and I was pretty excited but also nervous.

"Aw don't be nervous munchkin, you'll do good" mom said as she walked me to the waiting room.

"I know mom, thank you" I said as I hugged her "it's nothing, anyways I love you" "I love you to mom" I said as she lets go of me so I could go into the wait room.

"Hey y'all" I said with everyone saying hey, well besides Bakugou.

"You excited for the festival?" I asked Iida "of course I am, but I am slightly nervous" Iida said "I mean it is the sports festival, I think it's understandable to feel nervous" I said and Iida nodded "I guess you are right" "I'm always right" I said with a confident smile.

As we all talked for a little longer, it was finally time for us to head out for the start of the festival.

"You gonna show off for your boyfriend?" Mina asked with a smirk "What boyfriend?" "Iida obviously, you two would be so cute" "slow down Mina, Iida definitely doesn't have time for stuff like that, also we're just friends" "suuure, keep telling yourself that" Mina said as we all walked out, seeing how many people came to watch.

"Wow there's a lot of people here" I said "I know right? Kinda makes me nervous" Sero said as mom walked up the podium thing.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the annual UA sports festival" Mom started off, having the crowd cheer.

"Anyways let's get right into the first activity, which will be an obstacle race" mom said and to be honest that didn't sound to bad.

Now we were all facing the start line and I turned to Iida "good luck" I said, just as mom gave us the go, both me and Iida running before Todoroki's ice touched us.

As the three of us ran, Iida being slightly further then us, we had quickly stopped in our tracks when a large robot had shown up.

"So these are the entrance exam robots" I said, running straight at the robot despite Iida's warnings.

Quickly I had created small bombs, placing them around the robot's power box before jumping off, just as the bombs went off, creating a hole in the robot while also making it fall, giving me time to create distance between me and everyone else.

"SEEMS Y/N HAS MOVED UP TO FIRST PLACE WITH THAT AMAZING STUNT" Mic said as I ran, coming up on some canyon with ropes.

Without stopping, I was able to balance myself on the rope, thanking my flexibility and balance.

"IM NOT GONNA LET YOU WIN" I heard Bakugou yell as I tossed a pebble on one of the mines, making it explode in Bakugou's face.

"sorry Bakugou!" I yelled as I ran along the field, making sure to not touch the mines which was starting to get impossible as the further I got, the more mines there'd be.

Somehow a good idea popped up in my head as Todoroki passed me, his ice making a safe trail "perfect" I said as I created roller skates, skating on his ice.

"Hey Todoroki" I said with a smile while being behind him, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop his quirk since he'd set off a bomb if he did.

Now Bakugou had came up on us and with a large blast, so did Midoriya, who had made it over the mines just barely before us.

It was like we were all neck and neck, fighting to get first place.

"AND MIDORIYA WINS FIRST WITH Y/N WINNING SECOND" Mic announced.

"Good job Midoriya" I said as we both were struggling to catch our breaths "thanks, you were good to" Midoriya said as everyone ran in.

"Great job everyone" mom said before explaining the next activity that placed a target on Midoriya's back.

"Y/n can you join my team?" He asked as I already had a few people asking to join mine "sorry Midoriya but I wanna win to" I said and he nodded, kind of making me feel bad.

Now I was able to get Aoyama, This boy from the support course named Aiden, and another kid from general studies who had a simple smoke quirk and his name was Khalil, which would probably be beneficial.

"Ight y'all ready?" I asked the three as they held me up "yeah we're ready I'amour" Aoyama said and the other two simply nodded to me.

"Don't go towards Midoriya when it starts" I said "why?" "Because we can collect our own points from the people who're distracted" I said and they nodded, understanding my point.

"AND GO" mom yelled and as expected, everyone had ran at Midoriya, giving me a chance to already steal two headbands.

After a bit, everyone's attention was turned away from Midoriya and Aoyama used his quirk to force people back while Khalil created smoke to throw people off and Aiden used one of his inventions to help grab headbands.

Now a team from 1-B was trying to get their headband back that I stole but I had created a small knockout bomb, making the team fall asleep.

"Damn" I said, watching as Todoroki blocked off half the arena so Midoriya's team couldn't escape.

"Sucks to be them" Khalil said "right, not my problem though" I said, still watching everything go down since we were already down to a few seconds.

"AND TODOROKI'S TEAM WINS" Mic yelled and on the leaderboard we had gotten second with Bakugou getting fourth to Midoriya who got third place.

"Wow that was intense" I said as the three placed me down "I know, but it was kind of fun" Aiden said "yeah it really was" "well thank you for helping me win" I said "it's nothing, plus you seem cool" Khalil said as Aoyama dragged me off so we could get lunch.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1005