꧁12꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I know a lot of people had watched the sports festival but I didn't really expect for nearly everyone to come up to me about it.

Also we had all heard about what happened to Tenya's brother and I had even stopped by to give him some stuff while Tenya wasn't there.

As usual though everyone was talking and stuff, waiting on class to start.

"Hey Tenya, what are you doing?" I asked, seeing that he was on his phone.

"Nothing, h-" "alright everyone get to your seats so I can explain today's activity" Aizawa said, cutting Tenya off as I walked over to my seat.

"Today for class you will all be looking over your internship offers, but first Midnight is here to help you all decided on names" and with that, mom had walked in while waving at me and handing out markers and whiteboards.

"What's your name going to be?" Todoroki asked me "it's pretty self explanatory but I wanna keep it a surprise" I said with a smile, hiding my whiteboard from dark shadow who was trying to look over my shoulder.

The whole class was talking and I over heard a few name ideas, some good and others just kind of questionable.

Eventually mom was calling people up to present and first up it was Uraraka and her hero name was "Uravity"

After Uraraka, Tsu had want up and her name was pretty cute. Eventually though it had gotten to Tenya and his Hero name was the same one as his brother Tensei.

Now I was standing in front of the class "my hero name will be the Mad hatter" I said with a smile and now mom had wrapped me in a hug.

"Aw your name is so cute" mom said, Kissing all on my face "mooom stop we're in front of my class" "what's wrong Hatter? Don't want a lil kiss from mom?" Bakugou asked and I had flipped him off before leaving to my seat.

After making fun of Bakugou's name and him threatening me even after using the hero name I gave him, we were all now looking at our offers, everyone talking and moving around.

"Hey Tenya" "hi Y/n, who are you going to intern with?" Tenya asked "oh I'm interning with my mom" I said and he nodded.

"Anyways who are you going to intern with?" I asked "pro hero Manual" at first I was confused cause Manual was like a basic hero, but I realized his agency was right near where Stain took out Tensei.

"Tenya you're not planning on doing anything right?" I asked, my hand lightly playing with the hairs on Tenya's neck, feeling him tense a bit.

"I'm not" "you sure?" I asked and it looked like Tenya was really struggling with the subject.

"*sigh* at least text me during internships, I might miss you a lil" I said "yeah of course" Tenya said, back to his usual self, making me smile.

For the rest of the day it was pretty chill and not much to report back to home about... or well that's before we go to our internships.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 535