꧁26꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*groan* my arm is itchy" I groan out, opening my eyes to the bright light above me, making them tear up a bit till I wiped them, also realizing I had an IV in my arm, realizing I was in the hospital.

"You're finally awake" mom smiled, wrapping me in a hug as I looked over at dad, his grin soft as all of my memories started flooding in, remembering what had all happened.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked "their all safe, even that boyfriend of yours" dad reassured me, his neck craning down a bit so he didn't hit the wall.

"*sigh* good" I sigh, also wondering how Allmight was doing, but before I could focus on that, the nurses had all come in to do a quick check-up on me, saying how I'd probably just stay an extra day to get my energy back.

"Man hospitals are lame" I mumble as I played a random game on my phone.

"Luckily we're here" I heard Denki's voice, all of 1-A including Aizawa walked in.

"I love y'all," I say as Mina and all of the girls hugged me, Mina and Hagakure hugging the hardest till Bakugo had them move back.

"Aw look at my little rescue squad" I joked, Bakugo rolling his eyes, being the first to hug me, a little tighter than I'd guess.

"Shut up, I only saved you cause it was obvious you can't survive on your own" the boy mumbled "ever you say bestie"

After hugging Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and the rest of the class, Tenya was now standing in front of me.

"You just gonna stand there or are you gonna give your girlfriend a hu-" just before I could finish, Tenya wrapped me into a hug, his face buried in the crook of my neck as I hugged back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," Tenya said, making me pull back to look at him.

"Tenya it's not your fault, you weren't even there, and you were able to save me still" "but-" "but nothing, you did what you had to, plus I can hold my own" I grin, not expecting for the boy before me to kiss my lips.

"You're truly amazing"

After Aizawa gave me some things that he brought, also seeming to blame himself without saying it, I eventually started telling everyone what happened.

"Yeah and like they kept knocking me out when I refused to join, which is dumb cause I'm just going to sleep, not changing my mind, but yeah, then the rest y'all saw on tv," I say, Uraraka saying how she'd be scared to death if she was in that situation.

"Yeah I would have been too if they were scary" I rolled my eyes, knowing that All for one scared me a bit.

Time skip
Finally, I was let out of the hospital, and mom and I spent some quality time together, the woman also told me that UA had built dorms, meaning I'd be living there to minimize getting attacked by villains or something.

I wasn't tripping about it, mostly because my friends were all now literally in the same area as me.

But anyways mom was helping me pack, the woman informing me she'd be switching between staying at the dorms and home.

But after a bit of packing, mostly clothing and decoration that I just had to take with me, I was now chilling on my bed when I got a FaceTime call from Tenya.

Of course, I answered, not expecting to be met with the sight of my boyfriend who was currently shirtless, muscles all on display for me to see from my phone.

"Oh wow" was the first thing I said, noting the somewhat cocky grin on Tenya's face as he sat down in a chair, leaning back a little and running his fingers through his hair.

"You okay Dove?" Tenya asked while pushing up his glasses, my gaze quickly switching to one of annoyance.

"I know what you're doing, and it's wrong" "what is?" "You're trying to seduce me while we're not in the same room," I say, truly annoyed while my boyfriend just laughed.

'What's funny? I'm serious'

"Sure I am, but you're free to come over" Tenya grinned as I stood up from my bed, propping my phone up to have a full view of me.

"Oh am I now huh?" "Mhm, since I'm "seducing" you" he joked as I grabbed my night clothes, just some simple black shorts, and a top.

"I would love to, but you just live so far, unless you wanna come over?" I asked, my back facing my phone as I pulled off my shirt, flexing my back just a little before putting on my shirt, now bending down to change my shorts, hearing Tenya's voice cut through.

"Dove don't play unless you truly want me over there" Tenya stated, sort of sending a shiver down my spine.

"Mhm okay," I rolled my eyes, unaware of the look that Tenya was giving me.

"Anyways you ready for move-in day?" I asked once changed, jumping back onto my bed.

"I guess, but I don't think I can handle being in the same vicinity at Mineta 24/7" Tenya spoke, explaining my worst fear would be coming true.

"All of a sudden I don't want to move into the dorms," I say, getting a laugh out of my boyfriend.

"Understandable, but besides that, I think it'll be an experience" "yeah definitely"

After moving on from that topic both I and Tenya kept talking for the rest of the night, the boy eventually getting into his bed, and the two of us falling asleep while still on call.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 965