꧁27꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was finally move-in day and I had most of my things packed and such.

"Are you ready yet?" Mom asked me from downstairs "Yeah give me a second"

After replying I looked at myself in the mirror, dressed in a pretty relaxed outfit, or as relaxed as I can get.
Hair and fit check

Eventually, I grabbed my phone and everything else before going downstairs, most of my things were already in the car besides a random bag I had packed

"Alright then, let's get you to the dorms" Mom smiled as we walked out of the house, getting into the car as I texted Tenya that I was on my way since he had made it to the dorms a while ago.

As usual, I was in full control of the music, deciding to play "Too many nights" by Metro Boomin.

And after a few more songs and sitting at the red light for what felt like hours, we were finally at school, Mom driving over to the dorm access.

"Do you need any help bringing all of this in?" "Nah I got it," I say before summoning Dad, a toothy grin on his face as he already knew what I was planning.

"*sigh* I knew you'd be a daddy's girl" Mom joked "Hey I'm just working smart" I shrugged while grabbing two boxes from the back seat before making my way into the dorms, Dad following behind me as we walked.

"Couldn't they have made this walk a little shorter?" I questioned, my back beginning to hurt as we walked.

"Well lucky us, because we're at the dorm" Dad informed me as the building came into my view, excitement filling me as we got closer, eventually walking in.

Once inside Aizawa was standing by the door "was waiting on you, anyways let me show you your room" the man stated, glancing at a little notebook before leading the way for us.

As we walked, we were apparently in the common area.

"But despite handing showers and stuff down here, you got a teacher dorm" "Why?" I asked my uncle "Well with your mom not staying here that often, she offered the room up to you and just asked for a simple room for herself" Aizawa explained to me as we got into an elevator.

"Oh that's cool, but what's the difference?" "Well for starters it's bigger than the other rooms, and you have your bathroom" the man stated, making me start to get excited because no offense, I'd rather have my bathroom than have to share one.

But now we had stepped off the elevator to see everyone was still decorating their rooms or simply just unpacking.

"A bunch of teens on one floor and just one teacher? That'll be fun" I heard Dad cackle, Aizawa letting out a groan.

"Yeah, I'm already dreading that" the man stated while rubbing his eyes.

Anyways once we made it to my room I was free to unpack and decorate my room.