꧁25꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, Iida and the guys plus Momo were all on the side of the building of the Lov, Kirishima, and Midoriya being held up to see inside while Y/n's dad kept watch of things.

"W-what? No way" the two were looking into the room of Nomu, Midoriya was shocked when putting two and two together.

But while the teens sealed with that Y/n had been woken back up again for the second time.

"I don't like repeating myself you know" Shigaraki stated to Y/n, the girl rolling her eyes "yeah me too"

"What's stopping you from joining? Your quirk is perfect for throwing these pros off" Dabi asked, his arms crossed as he looked at the girl who sat nonchalantly in her seat, her confinements being taken off as a form of "trust".

"Because I love having a clean home, life, and clothes, and I don't wanna kill people" she answered, the villains all getting annoyed with her as she slowly started warming her quirk up, trying to figure out how to get around the warps that will come her way.

"*knock knock* Hello, it's your pizza," a man said from outside the door, a smile pulling at Y/n's lips, knowing the pros were here.

And as expected, All might have punched right through the wall, knocking Spinner down while Kamui Woods binder everyone with his quirk, Dabi being knocked out by Gran Torino.

"Took y'all long enough" Y/n sighed "you're the one who got kidnapped, not us," Edge shot said to Y/n, the girl grinning a bit at his statement.

"My bad I'll do the kidnapping next time" she joked, the hero giving her a deadpanned glance.

'*sigh* kids'

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Damn everyone's here," I say to myself, getting a small glance that there were some heroes on standby outside the building.

But suddenly Shigaraki was yelling to Kurogiri to get the Nomu, a sudden crash being heard close by.

"Guess that's over with" I joked, seeing Dabi looking over at me "you're laughing now but I promise I'll kill you" the scared man stated "sure you will".

After a bit of All might talking about the villains underestimating me and everyone else, All might mention something about a master, but I didn't pay attention till seeing some Nomu's come out of a sudden warp.

"What the hell?" I say, but suddenly I was covered in the sludge stuff, being teleported outside.

"Ew *cough cough* fucking nasty," I say in disgust, coughing up whatever this stuff was.

"Sorry, Y/n" "sorry? Bruh do you know how nasty that was?" I questioned, obviously being ignored.

"Master" "you failed again, huh, Tomura?" The man asked Shigaraki, making me realize he was All for one.

"Do not be discouraged, just try again" All for one spoke, telling Shigaraki how he could try as many times as he wanted, my stomach still turning a bit.

"You're here after all huh?" All for one said, just as All might came right at him with a hit, the man catching his fist surprisingly.

The pushback from their strength was strong, sending me back a good distance away from the villains a bit, my mind already thinking about trying to get away before things got too out of hand and before I could be snatched up again.

I knew making one of my physical illustrations was out of the question, it would take up to much of my energy and I'd grab All for one's attention from Allmight.

But my best bet was to put everyone else under an illusion, a very simple one that would seem as if I was still there, but the problem is everyone was too spread out, and I'd need to focus.

"Why does everything have to be so complicated" I groan, barely even recognizing where I was, knowing that was a big problem as well.

"Oh shit" once I had finally come back to reality, I saw there had been a warp created, the Lov all standing before me.

"Man, why can't y'all get hobbies or something? I think that would clear up a lot of y'all's trauma" I suggest, locking eyes with them all, starting my illusion up as I slowly backed away, creating a large mallet just in case I can't hold this up.

But sadly my senses were still messed up, and I didn't notice Toga was behind me till I felt something pierce my arm, looking down to see a blade there and blood flooding down, making me panic a bit, knowing her quirk.

"Oh come on girly, you don't think escaping would be that easy, now come on and play" the blond giggled as I hugged out a sight, letting a bomb drop on the ground, knowing it'll explode once I hit it with my mallets the blast being enough to send me flying a good distance away.

But suddenly I felt something cold behind me, seeing it was Todoroki's ice, my mini rescue squad holding onto Iida.

"HURRY UP HATTER" Bakugo yelled at me as I smiled "YALL BETTER CATCH ME," I say, sending my mallet down into the bomb, setting it off in an instant as I was blasted into the air, my dad the one to grab me.

"Bruh y'all are the best," I say, an adrenaline rush running through my veins.

Once we made it to a crowded area Tenya was on me in an instant.

"I'm so sorry I let this happen, a-and your arm, I need to take you to the hospital" Tenya worried, reminding me of my arm, realizing just how deep the blade was and how fast my blood was flowing.

"Yeah probably" I state, stumbling a little, being caught by my father whose permanent grin showed to be worried.

"I got you," the man said, carrying me in his arms as he and Tenya ran to the hospital with me realizing just how exhausted I was, eventually closing my eyes and drowning out all the noise around me, not realizing I was scaring my boyfriend.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once we made it to the hospital Y/n was instantly taken back to get the knife out and be stitched up, one of the nurses informed us that she'd probably be out for a bit thanks to her exhaustion and the rush clashing with the use of her quirk.

"So she'll be okay right?" "Yes she'll be fine, we did have to give her a shot in case the blade was infected or rusted, but she'll be alright after a few days" the woman reassured just as Midnight walked in, looking over at me with fear and worry in her eyes.

"Y/n will be okay" I answered her silent questions, the hero visibly relaxing at my words.

"Thank you Tenya," the hero said before we were taken to Y/n's hospital room, now watching the All for one and All might fight in the news, Y/n's father was silent.

I and Midnight were rooting for All might to win, along with everyone else in the city.

But finally, after the tense fight, All for one was out, and to signify his victory, All might held up his fist, everyone cheering for his victory as he switched to his bigger form, knowing he was pushing himself.

But eventually, the news channel changed to show everyone cheering for this victory, a sigh of relief leaving my lips as I looked over at Y/n's sleeping form.

"Knew he could do it," I say, looking over at Midnight who had a light smile on her lips as she was also looking at Y/n.

"He had some good help from you though," the woman said to her daughter, all of us knowing the search would have been harder if Y/n hadn't been able to manifest her father who was able to pinpoint the exact location of her whereabouts.

Finally, though, Midnight had a car come by to take me home, saying that she'll call me and 1-A once Y/n wakes up, easing my mind a bit as I said my goodbyes before leaving the hospital, a breath of air running through me in an instant just as exhaustion did as well, my night ending with me instantly falling asleep in the car.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1403