꧁1꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day before the start of school and I was chilling in my room for a bit.

"Y/N!!" Mom had yelled "YEAH?" "COME DOWN HERE" she yelled and so I had thrown off my covers and went downstairs to where she was.

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen "you still want me to do your hair for school tomorrow?" She asked and I instantly nodded.

"Thought so, grab everything and I'll wash your hair" mom said as she pinched my cheek before letting go so I could grab all my hair stuff.

I had quickly ran up my stairs and grabbed the bucket of my hair stuff before running back downstairs to mom's room.

"Damn you're fast" she said "well when it comes to my hair I'm definitely not going to waste time" I said "yeah I can see"

Mom had gotten started on my hair by pre poo with hot olive oil before washing my hair.

As always I loved it when mom washed my hair cause she'd scratch my scalp.

After finally cleaning my hair and scalp mom was now adding some heat protectant in my hair before blow drying my hair.

"Alright show me what you wanted again" mom said as I pulled out my phone and showed her the style I wanted.

"Aww you're gonna look so cute" mom said while wrapping me in a tight hug before taking out the hair and gel.

As mom got started on my hair I started to get tired and had fallen asleep.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Nemuri braided Y/n's hair with full focus, she had noticed that Y/n fell asleep.

"Sleepy head" Nemuri said while chuckling to herself, letting small memories of when Y/n was just a kid and if she wasn't sleep she'd be stuck to Nemuri's hip.

Y/n was such a quiet kid in the beginning but somehow Nemuri got her to warm up very quickly after offering to have a movie day with brownie and other junk.

Then another memory popped up, it was when Nemuri tried to learn how to do braids on Y/n. She had gotten down the hair care and normal every day stuff down but hadn't tried a protective style yet.

"YouTube" Y/n said as she ate some chips that Nemuri gave her to keep her occupied 'smart' Nemuri thought as if that was an answer to all of the worlds biggest problems.

It was so important to Nemuri to get this stuff down cause she knows how it is to be casted out and has seen how hard it is when you're the only different one around so being able to help Y/n creat a relationship with her hair was important.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"And done, wake up munchkin" mom said as she lightly shook me awake.

"I'm up" I said as I rubbed my eyes "well now you are, go look at your hair, I'll put everything up" mom said and I nodded, going over to the mirror in the kitchen since it was the closest.
Your hair

"Ooo I look good" I said as I held my head back just so I could sway my hair a bit

After looking at myself a little longer I saw mom walk in.

"So you like it?" As asked while leaning on the kitchen counter "of course I do, it's cute" I said "of course it is, it's on the cutest munchkin I know" mom said as she again started pinching my cheek.

"Mooom you're going to pull my cheek off" I said as I rubbed my cheek "but you're so cute" "I'm 16..." "so?" "..."

After mom messed with me a little more I was about to go up to my room since it was really late.

"Hold on" Mom said and I had turned to see what she needed but I was now getting a bunch of kissed on my face "mooooom, ew you kissed my eye" I said which made us both laugh.

"Had to get in all of my good night kisses, anyways get some good sleep for school" "I will" I said before going up the stairs and going to bed.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 715