꧁6꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now today we were going on a trip for hero training which explained why we were all in our hero suits while standing outside the bus.

Me and Iida were tasked to get everyone onto the bus while also doing a headcount.

"Everyone get a bus buddy and board the bus" Iida said but I had taken a look at the bus to see it wasn't that kind of seating.

"Iida it's not that kind of bus, baby" I said and he had blushed before clearing his throat, a light pink still visible.

"E-excuse my last request, please just board the bus safely" Iida said and I had chuckled at how cute he was.

Once everyone was accounted for me and Iida sat next to each other in the seat that was behind Aizawa with me setting near the window.

"You excited?" I asked Iida as I looked out the window "for the trip?" He asked and I nodded "well then yes, but it's still training which calls for full attention" Iida said and I had to laugh at his hand chop thing.

"Iida sometimes I think you need to relax" I said "why's that?" "You're always following and enforcing rules and upholding this image, just relax a little" I said with my hand on top of his, my thump rubbing circles before moving away so I could turn my attention back to what was going on outside.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Y/n's hand was so warm and comforting but I was still thinking about what she said.

'Relax?' Sure it sounded easy but I don't have time for that, not when I'm trying to become a hero and uphold my new role as class president.

I look over at Y/n for a little and she was definitely a sight to look at, her braids styled in two ponytails with one braid on each making a heart which I though was pretty cute.

As my eyes travel down I had accidentally looked at her chest, looking away quickly to not disrespect Y/n, also remembering when she had kicked Mineta without a second thought.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Eventually the bus had stopped at this training center that mom told me about even though I forgot the name.

Once we got off the bus Aizawa explained it was the usj training center and how we will be training on how to handle natural disasters.

When we walked in I had saw Thirteen "oh my got it's Thirteen" Mina said as her and Uraraka shook me out of excitement.

"Hello everyone, I am pro hero Thirteen and welcome to the usj center"

As Thirteen spoke I had noticed a purple warp open up and I guess everyone else did to.

"Thirteen watch the kids" Aizawa said as he ran off to fight the villains as everyone freaked out a bit.

Denki tried to contact someone but the signal was blocked which meant Iida was our only hope since be was the fastest.

As we all tried to turn to escape, the guy who was controlling the warp had shown up.

"Excuse the intrusion, I am Kurogiri and we are the league of villains, here to kill Allmight" Kurogiri said and both Bakugou and Kirishima had ran at him which caused for most of us to get pulled into the warp.

"Y/N!" Iida yelled as he grabbed my hand which surprised me a little.

"Iida make sure to get to the teachers ight" I said as I pushed him away so I would be pulled into the warp.

Now I was in some dark ass room filled with villains and I swear I was probably the most unlucky out of everyone.

"Look who dropped in, man I remember when your dad was alive" some villain said as I stood up.

"Oh really? Well you can tell him hi for me in a second" I said with a smile and I used physical illusion, making some villains see their teammates as different heroes, making them attack/kill each other.

As I watched everything go down I saw just how brutal some of these villains were and I had to leave the room before getting dragged into this.

Once I left I turned the illusion off, hearing the only villain alive scream from the sight inside which kinda made me feel bad but they were the ones who decided to kill the "illusions" despite me just thinking they'd just fight.

Now I had saw Aizawa looked pretty messed up by this bird monster and I had heard a loud snapping noise of his arm.

"That's right nomu" this dude said which gave me all I needed.

"Nomu get off of him" I said, using the crusty dudes voice and the nomu actually did exactly what I said.

"What the hell?" The dude said as I smiled at him while pulling a gun that I created.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Most of 1-A was surprised by Y/n and was watching with full attention, wanting to see what would happen.

"POP" the gun had went off but no bullets since a flag that said "sucker" had popped out.

"Haha you though this was real?" Y/n said and Shigaraki was annoyed with how much she was playing around, wasting his time.

"I'll kill you, you little shit" "oh will you" Y/n said as her clone went away as she brings her mallet down on Shigaraki, knocking him out.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Just as I knocked out Shigaraki I had went over to Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" Mineta yelled but when he hugged me he was just trying to press his face between my boobs.

"Nigga get off of me" I said as I pushed him off with an annoyed look on my face.

"Y/n" Midoriya said and him and Tsu looked like they've seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked and Midoriya seemed like he was about to grab my arm but before he could I had felt large hands grab me and throw me to the wall across usj.

As soon as I hit the wall I felt dizzy but heard a bunch of yelling, seeing that Allmight had just arrived and was fighting the nomu.

"Y/n are you okay?" Denki asked as him, Momo, and Jirou ran over to me since they were the closest.

I started to cough a bit as Denki helped me up but I had fallen again from feeling the pain of my back spread.

"I'll carry her" Todoroki said and I felt a relaxing chill on my back as he helped me get to everyone and the teachers who have now shown up along with Iida.

"Y/n what happened?!" Mom asked as she grabbed me from Todoroki with Iida coming to my side.

"Her dumbass knocked out the bird things boss and it threw her against the wall" Bakugou said and I flicked him off.

"Hey I looked cool though" I said as I chuckled a bit before mom quickly took me to the paramedics.

Turns out I didn't break anything thanks to having strong bones like any person with a quirk and the said my back will be fine in the morning thanks to Recovery girl kissing my back to heal me.

"*yawn* I'm kinda tired now" I said "I'd be tired to, come on let's go" mom said as we walked to the car, waving everyone goodbye as I got into the car, falling asleep on the way home.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1272