꧁8꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I moved in my sleep I felt something warm against me but just thought it was a pillow so I had pulled myself closer.

After a good minute I had realized my head was also resting against something warm and when I opened my eyes I had saw it was Iida.

I would of normally been surprised but seeing how calm and relaxed Iida looked was so mesmerizing, especially since his hair was kinda messy and he didn't have his glasses on.

"The things you do" I said as my hand lightly grazed Iida's jawline which had woken him up.

For some reason it was like my words had been caught in my throat and I wasn't able to utter a single word.

We both just stared at each other for a bit, with me also realizing Iida's hand was on my lower back, just a few inches away from my ass.

Just before it seemed like Iida was going to say something, the door had opened.

"Hey uh- oh guess I interrupted something, my bad" it was Tensei who had now quickly closed the door and ran off.

"Well there goes our moment" I said as I wiggled my way out the bed.

"Yeah" Iida said "don't be sad Tenya, I wouldn't mind sleeping with you again" I said as I kissed his cheek before lightly chuckling at the deep red blush on his face.

"I- uh" "what's the matter Tenya? Cat got your tongue?" I asked as I stepped closer to him with a smirk on my face before turning away.

"Anyways imma get ready for breakfast, you should to" I said as I made my way to the bathroom with a smirk on my face.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
'God she's driving me crazy' I thought as I walked out of the room, being met with my elder brother Tensei.

"So she's your girlfriend?" He asked with a smug smirk which made me roll my eyes.

"We're not together Tensei" "you sure? Cause from what I saw you was all on each other" Tensei said with a chuckle as I just looked at him annoyed before leaving to my room to get ready for breakfast.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Once I had changed I realized I should take down my braids which is a whole other task in itself that'd I'd probably do once I get home.
Hair and fit check

After gathering everything and fixing the bedding and stuff I had went downstairs to where the kitchen was to see a while breakfast spread

"I just know this'll be good" I said to myself "you can say that again, please, make yourself a plate and sit down, I want to have a word with you" Mr Iida said and now I was feeling nervous, wondering what he was going to say.

After fixing my plate, making sure not to get to much despite how much food there was, I had sat down with Mr Iida in front of me.

"So I wanted to talk about you about my son" he started off and already I was guessing he was gonna give me that "you're not good enough" speach.

"Yes sir?" I asked as I took a small bite of my food "thank you" "huh?" "Every since you and Tenya have gotten close he's relaxed a small bit, even engaging in hobbies outside of hero work" "oh really?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure I come off as a strictly father but I still want him to enjoy life, especially knowing how dark hero work can be at times" Mr Iida said as I nodded along.

"Basically I'm trying to say that I am thankful for you coming into his life and I wouldn't mind if yours friendship grew into something more" Mr Iida said while chuckling.

"Oh thank you, to be honest I thought this talk would end up being more intimidating and less loving" I admitted "oh not at all, you're to good of a person to try and scare away" Mr Iida said which made me smile.

After a while of regular talk with now the rest of Iida's family it felt as if I was already welcomed within the family which made me feel all happy and shit.

Now after finishing breakfast I had washed the dishes out of gratitude despite them all insisting that it was fine.

"Guess it's time for me to go, thank you for letting me stay the night" I said "don't worry, you're always welcome her" Mrs. Iida said and I thanked her.

"I'll walk you to your car" Iida said "sure" I said as we both placed on our shoes before walking out.

"Thanks for walking me out here, and for last night" I said to Iida "it's nothing, I'll always be happy to assist you" Iida said and I had lightly chuckled at how serious he seemed.

"Well thank you, I'll see you at school" I said as I kissed his cheek before getting into my car.

Time skip
After getting home mom had already began to ask questions about what happened during my stay at Iida's home which is why I am currently sitting on the floor taking down my braids with her.

"It wasn't anything crazy, everyone was really nice and uh that was it" I said "you sure? Did something happen with you and Iida" Mom asked and I knew there was no point in lying cause she always knows when I'm lying.

"Me and Tenya slept in the same bed" I said and mom went silent before cheering like a kid and hugging me.

"I knew you two liked each other" "huh? Mom it's been like three weeks" "and?" "...can we just finish my hair" I said as I scratched my head, ignoring mom's laughter of me having a crush.

Time skip
After washing and detangling my hair we were finally done and I had threw on a bonnet before landing into my bed.

"I'm so tired" I said as I stretched, staying in that position for a second since it felt good.

Since it was now late I had decided to text the girls group chat since they knew I stayed over with Iida.

As always they were asking questions and stuff which just made me chuckle a bit

After telling them basically what all went down I had started to feel tired and without knowing, I had fallen asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1086