꧁14꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today internships have ended and it was the weekend, but not any regular weekend. It was the weekend that me and Tenya would finally go on our date.

Now Tensi did have to convince Tenya a bit cause apparently he was nervous or sum.

But anyways I was currently getting ready for our date, excited to see what Tenya planned.

"You sure you don't need any help?" Mom had asked from outside my room door.

"Mom I'm sure, just wait" I said, grabbing my outfit and going into the bathroom to get ready.

I did my usual routine, doing a few extra stuff since I was going on a date, being sure to use my favorite perfume after I got out the shower.

After all of that and getting dressed I had done my hair, leaving it in a fro.
Hair and fit check

"Ight how do I look?" I asked mom who I swear was practically in tears right now

"You look so good" "mom I'm literally wearing a mini skirt" "but you still look good"

After mom had thrown like millions of complements my way, there was a knock on the door.

"Can you open it?" "Aw are you scared?" She asked "no..." "okay then go open the door" mom said, another knock on the door emphasizing her words as I made my way over.

"Hey Tenya" I said once I opened the door "hi Y/n, you look good, um these are for you" Tenya said, handing me these flowers "oh thank you, also you look good to" I said, eyeing him a bit.
Tenya's fit

"Thank you, anyways I have some stuff planned so let's go" Tenya said and I nodded, looking back at mom who was holding up her phone

'This bitch...'

Now Tenya had helped me into his car, also getting in.

"So what are we doing?" "It's a surprise" "please Iida, at least tell me if it's fun" "yes it'll be fun" "see that wasn't so hard"

The whole ride me and Tenya were talking and I'd take a few glances at Iida, his face relaxed and calm.

Once I felt the car come to a stop I had looked up to see that we were in front of those light gardens, basically where people can look at these cool light fixtures and this one was the most popular in Japan cause it was the largest light garden so far.

"Tenya this is so cool, I didn't know you knew about this" I said, kind of expecting something else.

"Well I heard you talking about it in class so why not take you here" Tenya said with a smile as we got out the car, the both of us holding hands as we walked in.

The beginning part of the garden was like these lights that were shaped as different flowers, some of them placed together to spell something out or a pretty image.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two walked, Y/n wanting to get in a few pictures. Iida couldn't help but be entranced by that pretty smile that was on Y/n's face, Iida not minding the idea of doing whatever Y/n asked him.

"Come on let's take a picture here" Y/n said, pulling Iida over to this huge rose light fixture.

For some reason Iida kept having a choppy smile so to get a real one out of him Y/n had kissed his cheek, making a natural and flustered smile show, along with a blush as she took the picture.

"Perfect" she said with a smile "yeah..perfect" Iida said, grabbing Y/n's hand so they could keep exploring.

After a while the two had explored the entire garden and now were sitting on a rooftop patio of a restaurant that Iida had reserved.

"You really went all out huh" Y/n said after looking down at the cars and people passing by.

"Yeah I guess, hope it isn't to much" "nah this is perfect, I don't think anyones gone this far for me, then again this is the first time that I've ever been on a date"

"Really?" "Yep, shocker huh?" Y/n said jokingly but Iida was shocked, I mean who wouldn't wanna go on a date with someone as beautiful as Y/n.

Eventually their food had been brought out and even after that they had gotten dessert.

But anyways it was basically the end of the date, the two still in the car that was parked in Y/n's driveway.

"Well thank you again for the date, it was great" Y/n said "it's nothing, as long as you're happy. But I do have something to ask" "and what is that?" Y/n asked, looking at Iida.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Iida asked and a sweet smile was on Y/n's face as she placed a hand on Iida's cheek.

"Of course" she said before leaning in and kissing Iida.

At first it was sweet and slow, but the two just couldn't get enough of each other, almost like a craving.

The kiss got deeper, and with a simple bite at Y/n's lip, Iida had pushed his tongue passed Y/n's lips.

Somehow Y/n ended up on Iida's lap and that was when they pulled away, the both of them lightly panting.

"I'm sorry, guess I got carried away" despite these words, Iida still had his hands placed on Y/n's thighs, the plush area being lightly squeezed under his grip.

"It's fine, guess I did to" Y/n said, also not making an effort to move away, not wanting for the moment to end.

"*sigh* anyways thank you for the date, and goodnight" Y/n said, kissing Iida's lips one last time before getting out of the car, fixing her mini skirt a bit.

"Yeah, goodnight" Iida said, only leaving when he saw Y/n walk into her home safely, a smile on his face as he made his way home for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1014