꧁20꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After everyone's fights, Bakugou and Midoriya getting the short end of the stick, it was now my turn and I'd be going against my mom and Snipe.

"Oh my god I'm gonna die" I cried to my boyfriend "you're going to be okay, I know it" Tenya reassured, kissing my lips for a second before I had to leave for my fight.

Basically we were in like a forest setting, Nezu already giving me the go as I walked around, setting up a few discreet bombs.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n sets up her bombs, Nemuri and Snipe were waiting on her at the gate.

The two teachers planned on Snipe making the first move, Nemuri agreeing to sneak up on her daughter and knock her out with her quirk.

"Oh hey yall" Y/n smiled, snipe shooting his gun, only to see Y/n go away in smoke, a clone she created.

"Knew my baby was smart" Nemuri smiled, Snipe deadpanned at how proud Nemuri is.

"Hope y'all like this" Y/n spoke, her voice coming from all directions as she used a new and powerful part of her quirk, making a real life illusion, the area looking like it was from the Dr strange movies.

Snipe and Nemuri had gotten ready, the woman holding onto a tree as she was currently looking down, Y/n dropping down passed.

"You need to fight" Snipe said, looking at the girl as she stood on the side of a tree, the ground completely flipped.

"Sure" she smirked, holding up Snipes own gun, shooting him in the arm, using her quirk to make him go dizzy so he'd pass out, letting a clone put the cuffs on him, now leaving Nemuri.

"You're doing really well baby" Nemuri complemented "thanks mom" the girl smiled, not realizing how quick her mom moves till she was right behind her.

"I'm sure you'll improve a bit more" she smiled, releasing her knock out gas, not realizing Y/n had built up a tolerance to it, the gas only being able to go into full effect after two minutes only able to make Y/n a little tired for the time being.

"I love you mom" Y/n spoke, spinning around to kick her mom who quickly blocked the hit.

"I love you to" she smiled, sending a punch at Y/n who had abruptly turned off her quirk, the earth and terrain around them going back to normal, Nemuri and Y/n falling to the ground, Y/n using this as a chance to kick her mom hard enough to daze her a bit before placing her in an illusion, not giving herself time to recover from the last move.

In the illusion there were feverish colors and vibrations around Nemuri, disabling her senses a bit, making her stomach turn as she was now surrounded by Y/n's clones.

Now this trick wouldn't work on Nemuri thanks to raising Y/n since a baby, the woman knowing the difference between her daughter and her clones, so when she grabbed a dagger from her belt and stabbed a "clone" in the arm, she was shocked to see blood leaking.

"Oh baby I'm so-" "*click* got you mom" the real Y/n smiled, clicking on the cuffs on her mom, passing the exam as Nemuri turned to the bleeding Y/n that was just another clone.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Once it was concluded that I had passed, mom had wrapped me in a tight hug, tearing up and telling me how much she loves me and how proud she is.

"Thank you mom, I love you to" I smiled, my mom making me hold her hand as we walked out of the area, going back to everyone, only for Tenya to now wrap me in a hug as well.

"I told you you'd do amazing" he spoke as I tightened the hug a bit.

"Thank you Love"

After Denki and Mina jumped around me, saying how cool I was, Aizawa had revealed that we'd all still be going to the summer camp thing and he was lying to us...again.

"Well at least it'll be fun" I say, all of us walking to the locker rooms, agreeing to meet up later on so we can go shopping for things before getting changed, me and mom going home for the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 740