Chap #1

Cali's POV

"Peyton seriously shut the door, I'm changing" Madison whined. "Whatever" Peyton slammed the door. "Guys stop fighting and get ready, we have to go to volleyball in 20 minutes"

University of Arizona was were my friends and I decided to go. Come on if you weren't going to college without friends what else would you do... study, HAHAHA.

Madison ran into the bathroom to change into contacts and put her hair up. Peyton made a run for the closet to change. There is always chaos in this room.

I on the other hand was actually ready early and started heading to volleyball for once. I had black spandex, a Arizona t-shirt, my black vans on, and my bleach blond hair in a messy bun. My phone started to ring as I walked down the hall.

Lucas🐧

"Hey Luke"
"Cali what award show are you coming to this year"
"KCAs this time"
"Okay I'm really happy to hang with you"
"Me too I can't wait Luke"
"Are your friends coming with you"
"I don't know"
"Text me when you know"
"K bye Luke I have volleyball"
"Bye Cal, NO NOT YOU CALUM"

I laughed as I hung up. The boys of 5sos have never really known about me, we met but that was it.

"Your early this time Hemmings" Coach Caltre screamed. I smiled and set my phone in my locker. A volleyball rolled to my feet and I picked it up.

Bump, set, spike.

The ball flew across the gym and bounced off the ground against the wall. I jogged across the gym to retrieve it.

"Hey your twin brother is really hot"
Samantha the school slut drooled over my brother. "Yeah but he's too good for you" I picked up the ball and ran off. She gasped "Bitch". I smirked and set the ball off the wall.

"Cali, what award show are you going to this year" Madison fixed her headband ball by her feet. "KCAs" the ball I was setting went up really high and came back down. "Does Luke want us to come" Peyton fixed her perfect blonde ponytail. "He's wondering if you want to go"

Let me tell you this Madison loves 5 Seconds of Summer and old rock music and is 5'9, lets just say she's not skinny but she's not fat and has really long blonde hair.

Peyton is the perfect one in our group. 5'10, skinny, no blemishes, could be a model. She and I are the two that first met and have the most in common.

I am 5'8, bleach blond hair, freckles under my eyes, skinny, and Australian. Yes, Luke is my twin brother but I'm not famous. Luke tries to keep publicity away from me because it's not fair for me to suffer.

"I would want to go because who wouldn't" Madison laughed bumping the ball. "I'll go too" Peyton set the ball to me. "I'll tell Lu-". Coach cut me off "Alright Wildcats, we have tournaments this weekend. If you wanna do good you gotta practice and play good. Ain't nobody gonna come to our games if we ain't good. 5 laps now" I watched Madison wince at the bad grammar.

I started at a steady pace with Madi and Pey by my sides. "You guys remember in third grade when we were ugly and hated one another" Madi laughed. "Yeah getting asked if I was a boy was the best" Peyton laughed. "Oh remember that nasty peasant Natasha who spilled Cheerios in her shoes and fed it to people" I laughed at the memories.

"Remember Lukes old friend Jase, the short and fat kid who thought he was funny" Madi smiled. "Yeah what happened to him" Peyton questioned. "Army or a farmer I think" I looked at my fingers counting the laps. "Is this our last one" Madi panted. "We were done, one lap ago" I laughed. "Oh ok" we went to the locker room for a drink.

I popped open my locker to grab my phone. 5 missed calls and 4 texts asking who I was. Calum, Michael, and Ashton must have stole his phone again. "Text Lulu about us going to the KCAs" Peyton wiped her face with a towel. "Afterwards one of the others have his phone. We know how that went last time" we snickered.

"BLONDE SQUAD GET OUT HERE" coach screamed. Blonde squad because we were all blonde and squad goals, right. We walked out as the rest were finishing. "Hey coach what are we doing for the last 5 minutes because I have band" Madison ran up asking coach. "We will have our traditionally pep talk but you don't need that. You three are the best players" coach talked quietly to us.

"Ok thanks" we walked to the center of the gym. "Wildcats we have to practice setting and bumping can you tell us what not to do" coach boomed throughout the gym. A few kids raised their hands.

<><><>

Practice felt like forever. We still had ten minutes left and Madison was getting ready to leave for band. "Bye Madi" Peyton and I waved. "Bye" she ran to the locker room. In a few seconds flat she was running out the door to band.

"This is our pep talk today ladies. You are all coming along great. We have a month left in this season and that's April. The April showers this team will have is to wash the stank off no crying got it. Good. Go back to your dorms good practice. On the count of three Wildcats. One. Two. Three" "WILDCATS" we all walked into the locker rooms to change.

"Shall we go to the band practice or to our dorm" Peyton asked while we were changing. "Band then dorm but I want to wash and change at our dorm first" I complained. We walked back to our dorm together.

I took a shower then Peyton did. We walked out in joggers, vans, and muscle tanks. "Is Luke and his phone reunited yet" Peyton asked. "Let me check... yeah" I texted who is this to him and he replied Luke.

'Can I bring Peyton and Madison along'
'Yeah how was volleyball'
'Tiring, how's recording'
'Long'
'I'm going to watch the band want to FaceTime'
'Sure'

I clicked out of texting and into FaceTime. He answered immediately "Hey Cali" he smiled. "Hey Luke" Peyton and I chorused together. "Hey Peyton" Luke smiled again. "We are almost into the band room to see Madison and the other band geeks perform" Peyton snickered. "Can I see Madison, maybe she can be back up for Ashton" Luke pouted. "Yeah" we walked in the back door to them playing.

The band director shot me a smile. I waved back. "Who's that" Luke yawned. I flipped the camera around to show the band director and then to Madison who was on the drum set drumming to her hearts delight. We walked over and sat behind her.

The song ended and the director fixed some parts. "Hey Lu" Madi wiped her forehead. "If Ashton's sick can you play for him" Luke laughed. "Yeah I guess, I would love to" Madi snapped into realization. "You're great on drums". "I am drum major sooo"

<><><>

We were all watching TV after everybody was done with the activities for the day. "Pizzas here" Madi came in with two pizzas. "Thanks"

WEEEE FIRST CHAPTER ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND KALI IS CALI AND SHE IS ON THE COVER

ILYSM💖