Chap #12

Cali's POV

"It just seems she has a bug it will go away within a day or two" the nurse said packing up her bag. "Thank you" I said grabbing the door handle. "Have a good day" the nurse smiled and walked out. I closed the door and walked to my bed. "Well this is fun" Peyton croaked. "You don't have to go to class for a while" Madi giggled. "That's a plus but I still feel like crap" Peyton sighed. Madi got up and grabbed her backpack. "Band?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll be back between 3-5" she turned the handle and walked out. "I'm going to try and sleep" Peyton flopped down on her bed and drifted off to sleep. I called up Luke to see what he was doing because he was probably still awake.

"Luke"
"Cali"
"What are you doing"
"Hanging out with my mates"
"Mikey, Cal, and Ash?"
"Well duh"
"I'm alone"
"Where is everybody"
"Band and sick"
"Well can you go to the band"
"I can but I don't want to"
"Please"
"Why"
"I want to please"
"Fine"

I got up and ripped a piece of paper out of a notebook.

'Peyton
I am going to the band room for Luke if you need anything call
Cali💕'

I set it on her nightstand and headed out.

"Happy"
"Yeah"
"How was your party"
"Blah"
"what happened"
"Delilah was being a slut and the party was boring"

A few days later (Saturday)

Lukes POV

I got off the airplane and walked to the gates to meet fans. "Hey guys" Michael screamed and waved. I walked up to these girls who had t-shirts, a sign, cases, and anything else all 5sos. I took some pictures and signed some things. I looked over the crowd until I saw a three familiar faces.

Cali, Peyton, and Madi

I walked over to Calum and pulled him aside. "Calis and her friends are here" I whispered to him. "Where" he smiled from ear to ear. I pointed in their direction. They were talking amongst themselves. I pulled out my phone and texted Cali.

'I C U'

She looked up and waved. I walked to the gates and met fans as Cali and them walked to the airport. "Hello" I hugged a fan. "Hi" she squealed and held out her phone. The phone clicked and she hugged me again. I walked into the airport finally Michael and Calum following behind. "Where's Ashton" I asked looking back. "I don't know" Calum looked back and didn't see him. "Hey there mates look who I found" Ashton was walking towards us with them following behind. "Cali" Calum hugged my sister and spun her around. "Hey Peyton" Michael squeezed his arms around her. "Madi" I smiled. She smiled then ran towards me and jumped onto my torso. She was crying of joy. I looked at everybody around me. They were holding their phones taking pictures and videos. "I missed you" she smiled. "I missed you too" I looked at her. She was smiling and crying. "lets go to lunch" Michael smiled. Madi hopped down and walked towards Cali. "What brings you guys here" I asked Peyton. "You guys" she smirked. "I think we need to tell the boys and the world the truth" I whispered to her. "About" she whispered. "My sister, and you, and Madi I hate Delilah" I sighed. "Let's do it at lunch" she walked up to Madi and Cali.

We all hopped out of the van and walked into my house. "I'll call pizza" Ashton smiled and dialled the number. "When" Peyton whispered. "Now" I sat next to Cali with Madi and Peyton on the floor in front of Michael and Calum who was on the couch. Ashton was laying down on the other couch.

"Well um you all know this three lovely ladies, well um" I stopped. "I'm his sister" Cali finished. "WHAT" Michael, Ashton, an Calum shouted. "We are twins actually" I smiled. "I'm Luke and Cali's friend Madison from Australia" Madi smiled. "I'm Cali's friend Peyton from Australia" Peyton awkwardly smiled. "Why did you keep this from us" Ashton said trying to figure this out. "Publicity" Cali shrugged. "Is that who you call Cal over the phone" Calum tugged at his hair. Michael was about to tug at his hair but Madi whispered "you might lose it all" and he dropped his hand down. "Yeah" I nodded. "I hate you all" Michael scoffed. "I love you too Mikey" Madi smiled looking at him. Michael shook his head laughing.

"Anything else" Calum sighed. "Remember how I talked about my crush Madison" I coughed. "Well that's me I'm Madison" Madi pressed her lips in a line. "Is that why you turned me down" Ashton say up. "Well yes and publicity" she shrugged.

"Let's play video games" Michael groaned. "Deal" Madi shook on it right away. "I don't want any tears" Michael laughed. "I'm a little rusty but I think I can play" she shrugged an sat down. I sat down next to Cali and wrapped my arm around her. "I'm so relieved" I smiled. "Me too" she sighed. "When are you leaving" I asked watching Madi beat Michael. "Tonight" Cali laughed as Michael cussed out Madi. "I was playing fucking fine and then 'oh shit lets go mess with Michael'" he said in a high pitched voice. "Fuck you too" she laughed. "Rematch" he squinted his eyes. "Deal, but I don't want any tears" she said also squinting her eyes. Long story short Madi beat Michael 5 more times and he cussed a total of more than an extreme punk rock gamer.

"Bye guys" Peyton hugged us and walked out. "Bye Cal, Ash, L, Mi" Madi said naming off our nicknames as she hugged us. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye all of you, keep in contact" she walked towards the door and then stopped and turned "I'm still #Agirl nobody knows about me for sure yet" she said and then walked out. "What shall we do now" Calum asked looking at the door. "I don't know" Ashton replied.

but like its and update👑 RDMAS ARE COMING