Chap #8

Cali's POV

"Calum there's a fire and you're trying to do a cartwheel" we were playing truth or dare. "Let him do it he's punk rock" Michael sneered. "Ready" Calum asked. "Sure" Peyton laughed. He did one but his legs weren't straight. "Have you ever seen someone do a cartwheel" Ashton asked. "Not really" he shrugged. Peyton got up and walked over to Calum. "Position yourself like this" she adjusted Calum. "Then like flop over" she showed him a cartwheel. He ended up doing one but not sticking the landing and falling down. "Cali truth-or-dare" Calum asked brushing sand off. "Hmm dare" I smirked. "Go over to the two over there and dump sand on them" he smiled. "Not Madi she's been acting weird" I frowned. "Fine Luke" he sighed. "Ok" I grabbed a cup and filled it with sand. The sand was hard to run in so I decided to walk. I didn't want to do this to my brother. "Luke" I whispered. "Yeah" he turned around. "I'm going to pretend to throw this sand on you and I want you to scream at me and get up" I whispered. He turned around and looked at the moon. I threw the sand off to the left off them. "YOU LITTLE HMMMM WHY DID YOU DO THAT CALI I HATE YOU" he smirked throughout screaming at me. Madi was laughing really hard. I smiled and and went to sit down. "Good job Cal" Calum laughed. "Thank you Cal" I sat down. "Michael truth or dare" I smirked. "Dare" he gritted. "Take off your shirt" I smirked. "I don't want to" he whined. "Mikey" I poured. "Fine" he took it off. I watched Peyton's face light up. "Peyton truth or dare" Michael bit his lip. "Dare" she smirked. "Come into the ocean with me" he smirked. "Fine" she stood up and grabbed his. "Let's do this 1.2.3" they ran into the ocean up to their waists. "Happy" she yelled at him. "Severely" he laughed. They came back and grabbed some towels. "I'm tired" Michael yawned. "Woah, you worked out for once that's probably why" Ashton laughed. "Ashton truth or dare" Peyton asked. "Truth" he smiled. "Do you ever shut up" Peyton asked. "No" he smiled. "Calum truth or dare" Ashton smiled. "Truth" he yawned. "Do you like someone on this beach" Ashton asked. "Yes" his eyes darted toward me "Luke" he smiled.

"I'm bored with this" Michael sighed. "How about a song" Ashton perked up. "Yeah let me go get Lu-" I stopped as I saw Luke coming back with Madi. "What are we doing" he asked. "Playing a song" Ashton stretched. "Ok" he sat on his chair and grabbed his guitar. "What song" Michael asked grabbing his guitar. "Out of my limit" Madi yawned. "Greenlight" Peyton suggested. "I don't care" I shrugged. "Out of my limit" Calum said adjusting his acoustic bass. "1,2,1,2,3" Ashton was playing on the cooler.

*pretend lyrics are here😏*

"Good job" I clapped as they finished performing in our garage. "It's called Out of My Limit" Luke smiled. "I like it" I looked over the band. "good practice" they said and high-fived. "Have fun at dads" Luke hugged me and I headed back to my dads.

"This was better than the first time I heard it" I smiled at the memory. "Thank you" Calum smiled cheekily. He's so clueless. "Hey you guys" Madi mumbled. "Yeah" they perked up. "Have fun on tour since I can't go" she smiled. "Thanks" they smiled too. "It's getting late" Luke said looking at the sky. "Let's go home" Madi suggested. standing up. "Hey Madi can you take me home" Luke asked. "Yeah" she shrugged. "Can I be dropped off at my house" Michael asked. Madi nodded. "I'll go home with Ashton" Calum said grabbing his stuff. "Bye" Madi waved. "Bye Madi" Ashton and Calum waved. "Bye boys" I waved. "Bye Cal" they waved back. Peyton did a quick wave. They waved back.

Madi was in the drivers seat and Luke was in the passenger seat. They were talking about something. I put my stuff in the back and hopped in. "I'm sorry I missed my guitar and your drum lesson at 3 am" Madi sighed. "It's fine" Luke laughed. Peyton closed her door. "Where's Michael" Madi asked looking in the mirror. "Michaels here" He said opening the door and getting in. Madi started the car. "Can you take the long way home" Michael laughed at his pun. "That's literally a Luke daddy joke" I laughed. "Yeah... HEY" Luke laughed. "Sorry" Michael held up his hands. "Where do you live" Madi asked turning. "Up ahead to the left" he pointed to a huge house. "Ok" Madi pulled in and parked. "Bye Madi" he leaned forward an kissed her cheek then mine and Peyton's. "Night Lukey" he waved. "Night Mikey" Luke waved. He grabbed his stuff and and went inside house. "Luke, I'm tired" I yawned as Madi pulled out. "We all are" he laughed. "Tomorrow you have to go to Arizona and I'm going to Sydney. I'll tell mum and dad that you're all right" Luke stretched. "Thanks Luke, FaceTime me when you're with them please" I asked. "Yeah sure" I nodded. "Hey Michael forgot his phone" Peyton said holding it up. "The password is *******" Luke smiled. "Thanks Luke" she entered it and played on it. "Is our numbers in there" I asked looking at the phone. "Hmm no" Peyton clicked on add contact and added us all. Madi was labeled under M-dogge🐩. I was California🍄. Peyton was Pey up💸. "Pey up" Luke laughed. "Hey we're here" Madi said turning off the jeep. We all got out and unloaded everything. "Night friends and brother" I yawned heading up stairs. "Night Cali" Luke and Peyton waved. "Night" Madi yawned running her eyes. "Night fellow people" Peyton headed upstairs. "Night" Luke and Madi whispered. "Night L" I watched Madi hug Luke. "Night M, have fun in Arizona" he smiled. "Thanks" they headed upstairs and went their different ways.

Hey I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry I was not really feeling it😁But I'm back so... YAY?

Comment or vote if you have read this chapter or this whole book or notify me somehow, please.

I love you all.✌🏻