Chap #4

Cali's POV

"Where am I sleeping" Peyton asked setting her bags down. "Upstairs" Luke walked upstairs in front of us. I grabbed my bags and went upstairs. "My room" Luke pointed to a door "and there is the bathroom and there are your rooms" he pointed to 3 open doors.

"Thanks Luke" Peyton looked in all the rooms and choose the first door on the right. I walked by both rooms and choose the one next to Peyton's. When I was entering I looked back and saw Madi hugging and crying with Luke. I smiled and shut the door.

I put my bags in the closet and hung up some things. I plugged in my iPhone and my MacBook. I went over to the window and shut the curtains. The bed had plain white sheets and a white comforter and white pillows. I walked out and Luke was wiping his eyes.

"I'm guessing you missed Madi" I laughed. "A little bit" he laughed. "I can tell" I rolled my eyes. I walked over to Madi's room and knocked. "One second" her foot steps padded against the carpet. "Can I come in" I asked. She nodded and started hanging up her clothes. "So tomorrow's Easter and I wanted to do something for Luke" I said. "Do you want me to get Peyton" she asked putting a shirt on the rod. "Yes, please" I adjusted.

She walked out and came back with Peyton behind her. "What's going on" she asked. "We were planning something for Luke for Easter" I said as she sat beside me. Madi gasped and turned around "How about we go to Panera or we make dinner and have an Easter egg hunt and hide baskets" she smiled at her idea. "I like that" Peyton agreed. I nodded "Lets go shopping" Madi closed her bag. "K" we all got up and grabbed our purses and phones. 'What do I tell Luke' I grouped texted them. 'We just had to pick some stuff up' Madi texted back. 'K'

"Hey, where are you going" Luke asked as I got my shoes on. "We have to pick up some stuff from the mall" I tied my vans. "It's 9:30" Luke said. "And we need to get stuff" I stood up and met Madi and Peyton at the door. "I guess I'm staying here" he sighed. "We'll be back" Madi sighed. "I know but you just got here" Luke shook his head and walked away. "Now I feel bad" I sighed. "Let's go" Peyton grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

We got into the car Madi driving. "The mall is straight ahead" I said pointing. "Ok" she turned onto a road that lead to the mall. She pulled in and parked up close. "I made a list of stuff for you guys" Peyton said hopping out. "I know what I'm getting you buttholes" Madi laughed. "I have an idea" I laughed.

We went our separate ways as we entered the wall. I sent a group text 'buy at least one thing for Luke and a basket for each of your gifts'. I got 1 'k' from Madi and 1 🐑 from Peyton in response.

30 minutes later

We met at the food court and walked out to the jeep. "Let's wrap up everything when we get home and we can decide food tomorrow" Peyton yawned. "I agree" I said as Madi started driving.

We turned onto Luke's street and into the driveway. We grabbed the bags ran to the door and opened it. Then we ran into Madi's room. "This is yours because I didn't go here" we judged everything by brand because we didn't go to the same places.

I had my bags in my room and started to wrap everything.

What Cali bought
For Luke- a flannel, a portable phone charger, and a visa gift card $50
For Peyton- gift cards for Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Pacsun each $30
For Madi- a Dory Pop figurine and a gift card for Forever 21 $30

---------------------------------------------
What Peyton bought
For Luke- a soccer ball and a Hot Topic gift card
For Cali- gift cards for shops (Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc.)
For Madi- phone case and $35 gas card

What Madi bought
For Luke-FIFA, a huge stuffed penguin, and a Xbox live card
For Cali- candy, huge stuffed dog, and gift cards
For Peyton- new curling wand and huge teddy bear
---------------------------------------------

We all hide them after Luke fell asleep. Madi made a note and stuck it to Luke bathroom door saying 'When you wake up and are ready meet us in the living room- the Blonde Squad'. We all went to bed and fell asleep.

When we woke up Luke was downstairs waiting patiently. "Morning Blonde Squad" he laughed. "Morning Hemmings" Madi yawned. "The reason we wanted you here is we have three baskets you need to find for you and two for the rest of us" I explained. "Happy Easter Luke" Peyton got up. "Happy Easter girls" he ran of and started looking.

I found mine in a closet and under the sink. Madi found hers under the stairs and in Lukes room sorry not sorry. Peyton found hers in the bathtub and behind the TV. Luke found his under the kitchen table, in the fridge, and by the door.

"We have a meal that we are making for you because all the restaurants are reserved" Madi smiled. "You really don't have to. You all are my guests" Luke tried to reject our niceness. "We are making you food" Peyton said. "Alright. Thank you for the gifts you guys" we got up and hugged. Madi and Luke hugged the longest. They really missed each other. I ship them hard TBH LADI 5EVER. I'm sorry but I mean if I don't say it who will.

"Does Luke want to come to the store for food with us" I asked. "Yes I would like that" he went up to get ready along with the rest of us.

We went shopping and decided to make ham, a side salad, this casserole stuff, mashed potatoes and corn. For dessert Madi was making fluff and cake and we bought some ice cream an Easter candy.

It was getting late and we decided to start making everything. It was mass chaos cooking everything at once but it turned out delicious in the end. "Happy Easter everyone" Luke said sitting down and eating with everybody.

Yes, Calum will come into play but not just yet but when the RDMAs come around or a surprise enters be but he comes into full play at the RDMAs. So like I've been stressing about the girls outfits for the award show and like I got it together. 🍚

Also I won't update everyday. 🍌

I should be sleeping because it's like 1:40 am (when I wrote it) but vine and wattpad are more interesting. Plus I can't sleep. I need a sticker for being alive.🍠

I love you all a lot✌️
Happy Easter🐰🐇