Chap #5

Cali's POV

We watched Netflix the rest of the night. "I'm heading up" Madi said at midnight. "I think I'll go up too" Peyton said quickly. "Is it okay if I go up too" I asked Luke. "No more surprises" he yawned standing up. "Ok" I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. "Night Cal" Luke said shutting off everything. "Night Lukey" I walked in my room and shut the door. Good night LA.

When I awoke from my slumber to a strong fragrance of breakfast. (IM SORRY BUT THAT SENTENCE IS TOO FANCY😂) I got off my bed and got dressed in shorts and a sweater. "Morning Cali" Luke said scaring me. "Morning Luke, after breakfast can we go for a walk" I asked calming down. "Yeah, I guess" he shrugged and wandered off. I walked into the kitchen. "Morning mates" I said to Madi and Peyton. "Showing a little Australian today" Peyton flipped an egg. "I guess, we are going for a walk today" I shrugged and grabbed some orange juice. "Sight seeing" Madi gasped. "I guess" I grabbed bagels and put them in the toaster.

When breakfast was done we all got ready to go. Us girls wearing shorts an tank tops or sweaters and Luke wearing black jeans and a blank tank top. He needs to do something besides black or I'm going to buy him eyeliner. "Why black" I asked. He shrugged and walked outside. The warm air hit me like Luke did as kids. We walked uptown in peace. The ocean was beautiful and the sky was really blue. It was perfect.

"Guys there's the other boys you need to pretend to be fans" Luke stopped walking. "Omg, Luke can I take a picture with you" Madi fangirled. "Yeah" he laughed. "Here take a pic of us Pey" she handed her phone to Peyton who took a picture of them. "Omg wanna hear about our band No Bikes" I squealed. "Yeah sure" he was doing well at this. "HEY LUKE" Calum shouted running across the street with Mikey and Ash. "OMG ALL THE BOYS" Peyton squealed. "Who are they" Ashton asked. "Fans who were just telling me about their band No Bikes" Luke winked at us. "What do you guys play" Michael asked. "Madi's on drums, I'm on bass, Peyton's on guitar, and I'm the lead singer" I mean it was true. We didn't play as well as Madi can play drums. "Cool, any gigs or anything" Calum asked eyeing me. "No, not yet, nobody's heard us play except our parents" I sighed. "Well, can we hear" Ashton asked. "Yeah but our stuff is in a different state" Madi sighed. "What if we brought you to the recording studio and you played for us" Calum suggested. "I like that idea" Peyton smirked. "Pictures here or later" Mikey asked. "Later" Madi smiled. We started walking to the studio.

"Ok guys here's some guitars and basses" Luke pointed. "Madi, right" Madi nodded at Ashtons question. "Drumsticks and drum set is over here" he pointed. Madi trotted over and sat down. Peyton had Michaels guitar on and I had Calum's bass on. "How about we play Long Way Home" I suggested. "1,2,1,2,3,4" Madi counted off hitting the drumsticks.

*lyrics are here*

"That was good you guys, sorry ladies" Awkward Michael will forever be awkward. "Thanks we worked really hard on that" Peyton said setting down the guitar. "Hey Madi, come here" Ashton called her over to the corner. She stood up not bothering to put away the drumsticks. "Yeah Ash" she said walking over there. They talked about drumming or something. "Hey you are really good at bass, there aren't a lot of girls who play bass that I know of" he said rubbing his arms. "Thanks Cal" I said. "PICTURE TIME" Michael screamed. "One second" Ashton hissed. "One second" Michael mimicked in a high pitched girl voice with his Han on his hip. Peyton laughed so hard she snorted. "Ok now pictures" Ashton said walking over. "How about we share instruments in one picture" Calum suggested. "I'm ok with that" Michael said. "Ok"

We had a pictures of us playing the instruments, hugging, group pictures, and one where they kissed our cheeks or we kissed there's. "Bye guys" Madi said hugging them. "Hey Madison" Ashton said. "Yeah Ashton" she turned on her heel. "Well- uh I just wanted to say that you're a great drummer" he wasn't going to say that first off. "Thanks you too" she walked out. "Bye ladies and gentlemen" I walked out. "Bye Cali and Peyton" they waved. 'How do we get home' I texted Luke. 'One second I'm leaving now' he walked out and started to walk with us. "I didn't know you played bass" Luke said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Well I didn't think I played well" I laughed. "Trust me those boys are head over heels for you guys" he snorted. "Ashton" Madi laughed. "Calum" I laughed snorting. "I'm guessing Michael" Peyton joined in. "You all are correct" Luke smiled. Luke's phone dinged signifying a Twitter notification from the boys or the band account. "Hey Cali" he tapped my shoulder. "Yeah Luke" I smiled. "Look"

'@Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS @Ashton5SOS Who is this #Agirl😍 https//:Twitter.picture.here.asdfghjkl'

"Is your Twitter, Instagram, and everything non I can I find Cali Hemmings easily" Luke asked panicked. "I don't have Twitter, my Instagram is not easy to find and its private, and you dweebs don't use vine" I went through a mental checklist. "Ok, block him on Instagram please" Luke begged. "On it" I pulled out my phone and blocked him. "Thank you so much Cali" he hugged me and picked me up. "Yeah yeah" I laughed. He set me down. "Let's go home" he said outside of the studio.

"It's lunchtime children" Peyton said entering the house. "Well let's eat Peyton" I walked into the kitchen. I heard Luke and Madi arguing. "Luke no I'm not sorry" Madi whispered. "Please Madison" Luke pouted. "When is it" she sighed giving in. "At 3am the day after tomorrow" he whispered. "Wednesday"

😁:D)))))))