Chap #10

Luke's POV

I decided to check my phone at home. There were some 'OMGGGG FOLLOW ME' and some 'LUKE IS LIFE' then there was the stalking/update accounts. I followed some people and scrolled through my feed. "Hey Luke, I was just going through Twitter and I want you to watch this" Michael said handing me his phone. "Is this another vine with the guy prank calling people about his nuts" I sighed holding his phone. "No, it's more serious remember that fan Madi... well she sang a song and it's gone viral" he sat down and bounce his leg. "Alright" I flipped the phone to look at me. I pushed play and listened. "She's really good" Michael smiled. "I know" I smiled. "Why was she crying" Michael asked once the video was done. "I don't know" I shrugged handing back the phone. I know that Cali probably told her about Delilah. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

'Did Madi call you last night' Cali texted. It was like 3 in the morning over there.

'no' I responded.

'K' she was about to type something else but then the bubble disappeared.

'did you watch the video'

'What video'

'Search Hallelujah- Madi Grafs'

'K'

She was watching the video obviously. I looked over at Michael who was taking a picture of us. "Why" I asked looking at him. "Because Muke" he pouted. "Because Muke?" I chuckled. "Well duh where else would Muke be without pictures" he snapped another picture. "Non-existing" my phone buzzed again.

'Luke she's mad at you'
'Did you tell her'
'No she overheard it'
'I mean I can try and call her'
'You fucked up big time'
'But Delilah came into my life and ugh'
'Bye luke'
'Cali bye'

I looked over at Michael. He was playing air guitar. My phone vibrated vigorously. 'Delilah🌼'

"Hey"
"Hey"
"What's up"
"Did you see that girl Madi, she can sing"
"I know I've met her before"
"Was she nice"
"Yeah"
"That's good, wanna hang out"
I felt myself cringe at the word wanna out of habit because of Madi.
"yeah sure"
"Meet me at my house at 7 we are going to a party"
"K bye"
"Bye"

I hung up and looked through my contacts. Ashton, Cali🐛, Delilah☺️, Liz, Madi😍. I put my thumb above her contact and hesitated then pressed it. Message or call? Call. I pressed it to my ear and waited. Michael watched me go from smiling and happy to biting my lip and concerned. "Are you okay mate" he asked. "Yeah I'll be right back" my lip quivered a little. I stood out in the garage waiting for her to answer.

Calls POV

Madi's phone was going mad. She went to band and left her phone in a rush. I got up and answered it.

"Madi"
"Luke"
"Who is this"
"Cali"
"Where's Madi"
"band"
"Bring me to her"
"Fine"

There was some rustling in Luke's end. "Hey you all right" a faint voice asked. "Yeah" I think Luke responded. "Who are you talking to" I think it's Michael. "Liz, to see when she's coming home" Luke said politely. "Tell her I said hi" a door slammed and Luke took a breath. "Michael says hi".
"I know I can hear Luke"
"Well ok"
"Why do you need to talk to Madi"
"I need to"
"Why did you tell me to watch that video"
"That song she sang was for me"
"Really, how"
"Remember the talent shows an she and I would si-
"Hallelujah"
"Yeah"

I walked into the band room while the director was fixing some stuff. "Hello Cali" she hummed. "Hello I have an important call from Madi's mom" I shook the phone. "Okay, Madi you are excused and if it's too serious you can go back to your dorm" the director smiled and then started to fix some stuff. "My mom?" Madi asked leaving the band room. "Well, um, here" I shoved the phone to her ear.
"Hello" she smiled and then it fell.

Madi's POV

"He-hey"
"Luke what do you want"
"I have a question"
"What"
"Do you still love me"
"Why should I"
"Because my girlfriend was for management but I never remembered to tell anybody and I love you more"
"This is so pathetic"
"Seriously I never knew Delilah before management said we were dating"
"Make one of the boys explain to me what's going on I don't believe you"
"MICHAEL"
"oh course"
"Explain to Madi about Delilah"
"Why does she care"
"She wants to know"
"Delilah is for management, she's a model and they wanted it for money. But Luke still gushes over this girl in Australia named Madison"

I went silent and felt numb. "Madi" I heard Luke shout "MADI". I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. He still does love me, but why.

"Luke"
"Madi"
"Why do you love me"
"Why wouldn't I"
"Because I'm Madison Grafs the girl who plays drums and volleyball, the girl who hides her feelings from everybody, the girl who just is not good looking or famous unlike Luke Hemmings the hottest and sweetest guy I know and deserves better than me"
"The girl who I love all of her imperfections for, the girl I have been dying to be with, my dream girl who isn't afraid to look bad or who cares what people think"
"Luke"
"Madi"
"I love you"
"I love you more"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I hung up and butterflies flew around my stomach. What are we anymore. He loves me so I guess that's more than what we have ever gotten. Cali had left during our conversation. I entered the band room and took a spot at the percussion instrument I was playing, vibes. "Is everything ok" Missy asked. I always call her by her first name. "Yeah everything is more than ok" I smiled. "Ok" she started conducting.

Calum's POV

Ashton and I were at my family's house. I pulled out my phone and texted Cali. 'i miss you' there was no fast response like usual. "Text Cali hi and see if she texts you" I told Ashton who pulled out his phone and texted her getting a response back immediately. "Does she hate me" I asked Ashton who just shrugged.

Calum looks like a llama in the picture

Also for those wondering you should be getting the RDMAs in a little while because I need them to happen so I can write about them.

I love every single one of you.

Good morning/afternoon/night star shines🌟